The Masters 2016 10-17 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    Yeah I heard the clocks thing. He should know that stuff and inform the listeners.
    Nice enough guy but his time is over now.
    Ronnie looking sharp at the mo...good stuff.
    Even if you'd never seen one before you could work it out easily. If something says 24.5 what would that mean? 24.5 donuts, 24.5 inches of rain, 24.5mph wind, the number of balls, the depth of the cloth?! Jesus, put your hand on the table and all is revealed. Sometimes, I don't know if he's playing the fool or simply has Alzheimers. No, I'm not trying to troll him, I genuinely worry for the old chap. He's not ancient but seems a bit snooker loopy.

Comment

• Any one notice Ronnie changed chalk, may be tip as while?
      3/4 Craftsman's Cue Majestic Tulip 58.75, butt jointed at 16", 19 oz , 9.6mm

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
        Even if you'd never seen one before you could work it out easily. If something says 24.5 what would that mean? 24.5 donuts, 24.5 inches of rain, 24.5mph wind, the number of balls, the depth of the cloth?! Jesus, put your hand on the table and all is revealed. Sometimes, I don't know if he's playing the fool or simply has Alzheimers. No, I'm not trying to troll him, I genuinely worry for the old chap. He's not ancient but seems a bit snooker loopy.
        No you are right, his memory is slipping. If loads of us here can spot it that means plenty others are too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Essa View Post
          Any one notice Ronnie changed chalk, may be tip as while?
          Changed his hair though

Comment

• Originally Posted by Essa View Post
            Any one notice Ronnie changed chalk, may be tip as while?
            What's he using now then? He's been through them all. lol
            I thought he'd settled on elks and triangle, no?

Comment

• Hard to see a way back for Mark now, Ronnie's just too good for him today.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Not as a person but as a players I can't stand Selby, for a world champion his cue ball control is quite suspect, he must have to play the most recovery shots of any of the very top players.
                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• I guess it was hard to see a way back when Selby was 10-5 down in 2014 or 9-6 down in 2009
                  Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Hard to see a way back for Mark now, Ronnie's just too good for him today.

-
                  Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    Not as a person but as a players I can't stand Selby, for a world champion his cue ball control is quite suspect, he must have to play the most recovery shots of any of the very top players.
                    He's admitted himself he's not a natural hence the term robot by snooker fans so many times as description of him. Made of Metal!

Comment

• Oh he's a scrapper alright, I wouldn't put it past him winning 6-5 here.

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
                        I guess it was hard to see a way back when Selby was 10-5 down in 2014 or 9-6 down in 2009
                        Very true, but his safety game is all over the place today, and Ronnie seems to be potting just about everything.
                        We'll see.

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• yeah but Selby's form in 2014 worlds first day was awful, I think his highest break was in the 30s or something before the final 2 frames.
                          Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          Very true, but his safety game is all over the place today, and Ronnie seems to be potting just about everything.
                          We'll see.

-

Comment

• I know Ronnie will be having negative thoughts, its inevitable and this will only increase as Selby grinds back. don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Ronnie win.

Comment

• Insane snooker!!!

Comment

• Super stuff from Ronnie!

Comment

Working...
                                X