2016 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    Oh I just meant that from a ranking and playing quality perspective he now would be seen as the favorite.
    Personally I think there is no clear favorite and anybody can win this tournament right now.
    Well, one could put a few bob on The Hawk ....

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
      Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
      qualifiers at Preston are a fiver, 8 tables, you sit where you like. if you sit in the top row with a wider view you'll be sat around mark Davis, Marco fu, Stuart Bingham, graeme Dott, angles mcmanus....We'll I was last time!
      I was thinking about going there for the IC quals but the thinking came a bit too late,think it would have cost about £ 80 on a train from where I was,bit of long term planning and possible next time.
      Preston station is close to the guild Hall, an easy yomp up the main street. The trains are obviously cheaper the earlier you book. Next quali at Preston is Jan the grand prix is there in Feb

Comment

• Why is Hossein Vafaei Ayouri and Mark King's match been shown on Eurosport player and not the main Eurosport TV channel, I thought all 4 matches would have shown on The main Eurosport channel today
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Kyre Wilson just completely missed the green trying to trickle up behind it, no miss called????

Comment

• Did Williams need snookers?
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Nope, well before that point

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                Why is Hossein Vafaei Ayouri and Mark King's match been shown on Eurosport player and not the main Eurosport TV channel, I thought all 4 matches would have shown on The main Eurosport channel today
                Perhaps it's because they're not household names ....

Comment

• Great start from Anthony! C'mon let's send Mark the twat packing already...good riddance I say.

Comment

• Yeah, Great start for the sheriff. Of the players left now, I'd love him to win this, which is usually the kiss of death. Sorry Anthony.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                      great start from anthony! C'mon let's send mark the twat packing already...good riddance i say.
                      like............

Comment

• Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
                        Perhaps it's because they're not household names ....
                        also Allen is the local lad...
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by screw-back View Post
                          The WS website is badly created but there is no-one there willing to listen to Joe Public.
                          they do seem to be only bothered about getting as much advertising (and the revenue from) on a screen as possible and the annoying one from the bottom that then takes up 3/4 of the screen!
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Wow.....quality from Hamilton . What a tough black to win the 2nd frame .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Yes excellent stuff from Anthony so far...keep it up son

Comment

• This crowd aren't the least bit biased are they.

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X