Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice fair crowd indeed

Comment

• One of the commentators just said something about agro between these two earlier on, what agro is he talking about? did I miss something while I was on the phone just before the interval?

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        One of the commentators just said something about agro between these two earlier on, what agro is he talking about? did I miss something while I was on the phone just before the interval?

-
        not entirely sure what is going on - with Mark King - he seems to have an issue - real or fictitious I don't know
        but at one point Mark King needed snookers, pink/black on the table, Ayouri plays the pink and misses, King comes to the table saying something and looking at Ayouri as expecting something, then King says he will continue but goes for a toilet-break, comes back as states he concedes - poor attitude from what I have seen from Mark.
        The referee has had a few words with King.
        At the interval Ronnie said something along the lines of "the referee should stay out of..." faded out by White talking over him.
        What the referee should not have a word to a player that is possible close to being warned for ungentlemanly conduct! I bet Ronnie would be the first to say the ref should say something if he had it done to him!
        We may never know what it is (possibly) about
        Last edited by DeanH; 18 November 2016, 09:45 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thanks Dean. Seems to be numpty season atm, all good fun though ay.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• What a great last read by Anthony . Come on The Sheriff......just one more frame
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Those last reds are always the best

C'mon Anthony...

Comment

• Time for the Sheriff of pottingham to run Friar Tuck out of town.

Comment

Thanks Dean. Seems to be numpty season atm, all good fun though ay.

-
                  These guys behaviour are gonna make this guy likeable......image.jpeg
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    not entirely sure what is going on - with Mark King - he seems to have an issue - real or fictitious I don't know
                    but at one point Mark King needed snookers, pink/black on the table, Ayouri plays the pink and misses, King comes to the table saying something and looking at Ayouri as expecting something, then King says he will continue but goes for a toilet-break, comes back as states he concedes - poor attitude from what I have seen from Mark.
                    The referee has had a few words with King.
                    At the interval Ronnie said something along the lines of "the referee should stay out of..." faded out by White talking over him.
                    What the referee should not have a word to a player that is possible close to being warned for ungentlemanly conduct! I bet Ronnie would be the first to say the ref should say something if he had it done to him!
                    We may never know what it is (possibly) about
                    He's a cockwomble. Everyone on the circuit knows it. The least talented player somehow stays on tour. Ronnie himself said it in his book; King is a banger.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                      He's a cockwomble. Everyone on the circuit knows it. The least talented player somehow stays on tour. Ronnie himself said it in his book; King is a banger.
                      I think one of the funniest things I've ever seen was when ROS was playing King and had potted two balls before asking Jan Verhass what the prize was for a 147, completely confusing King who had a face like a troll with tight pants on. Ron went on to knock a 140 in then shaking Kings hand before finally smashing the black in for the 147 after Jans plead for him to finish the job for his fans. ( there was no prize for a 147) classic stuff.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                        I think one of the funniest things I've ever seen was when ROS was playing King and had potted two balls before asking Jan Verhass what the prize was for a 147, completely confusing King who had a face like a troll with tight pants on. Ron went on to knock a 140 in then shaking Kings hand before finally smashing the black in for the 147 after Jans plead for him to finish the job for his fans. ( there was no prize for a 147) classic stuff.
                        Ah, a pair of cockwombles, sweet.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                          Yeah, when he shakes hands with king after potting the pink; king just couldn't get his head round it. He doesn't look the brightest.

Comment

Ah, a pair of cockwombles, sweet.

-
                            Lol, tough one to argue....so I won't.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Well done Anthony...and what a relief to see Mark going home finally.

Comment

• Yes! Great clearance under pressure, well played sheriff!

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X