Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable, feel for the Sheriff

Comment

• Gutted for Anthony too. Hopefully this has given him some care-free confidence for the rest of the season, including some financial freedom

I'd like to see Mark King win his first ranking title now
      Favourite players: Kirk Stevens, Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui

Comment

• I wonder what the odds for Mark King in the final would have been before the tournament started? It must have been very low, as he was in same part of the draw as O´Sullivan and Higgins. I must admit thatI hadn´t expected to see King in a quartfinal again and even less so in a semi or a final.
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Wow that was hard to watch...Anthony what a chance you had and what a way to loose the match. But still well done getting all the way to the Semifinal.

So it's King vs Hawkins...not the Final I was expecting
          Last edited by daffie; 20 November 2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Touching the cue-ball while feathering. What a monumental blunder.
            But players have blundered before and they'll blunder again.

Comment

• What a great drag shot by Mark King to set up the century break in frame 3 . I saw him play exactly the same shot against Mark Davis down the club that I play at .
              Hopefully with a frame on the board he will settle down .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Well, what a start to the final .... I must admit I am not big King fan, but that opening red was amazing, I think one of the hardest shots on the snooker table .... and he did not hang around long either .... And of course, the two frame-winning breaks by Hawkins were not too shabby .... Surprised so far.

Comment

• Yeah, it's been good entertainment. Not exactly one-visit stuff, considering Hawkins has missed a couple of simple blacks off the spot, but most frames have been won on the second scoring visit. Nice clearance from Hawkins to take a 3-1 lead at the interval. :smile:

Comment

• Good finish from King to make a match of it. Should be an interesting session tonight. :smile:

Comment

• Yes, enjoyed it so far and 5 - 3 is a good score going into tonight, should be an interesting final session.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• @ Odrl, SNAP!

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• C'mon Mark!

Comment

• Wow so 5 all it is...feels like a true Final this one!

Comment

• Mark Kings tip is freaking me out. How the hell does he play with that giant Palma Violet? Quite well obviously, I guess every "Banger" has his day....
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                                Mark Kings tip is freaking me out. How the hell does he play with that giant Palma Violet? Quite well obviously, I guess every "Banger" has his day....
                                I think the "banger" title is unjustified. I'm pretty sure his cue action is superior to most people on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X