X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King is reigning at the moment, great stuff

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
      I think the "banger" title is unjustified. I'm pretty sure his cue action is superior to most people on this forum.
      Tbh his cue action doesnt seem all that great too me. Its really short and jabby and wouldnt rank it up there with some of the other top players. Just my opinion ofcourse. That being said I thought Anthony Hamilton had a pretty decent one.

Comment

I think the "banger" title is unjustified. I'm pretty sure his cue action is superior to most people on this forum.
        He's been banging around a while without a win. No one would respect him more if he earns this win than me.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• MK playing...

"Like a man possessed."
          Joe Johnson - Northern Ireland Open 2016

...And good luck to him.
          "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
          National Snooker Expo
          25-27 October 2019
          http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Great bottle shown knocking that yellow in after a difficult 4 minute shot choice. If he can keep this up it will be a well deserved win.
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by OmaMiesta View Post
              Tbh his cue action doesnt seem all that great too me. Its really short and jabby and wouldnt rank it up there with some of the other top players. Just my opinion ofcourse. That being said I thought Anthony Hamilton had a pretty decent one.
              I don't think he has the best cue action either, but the term "banger" is pretty far off the mark (haha) A banger to me is someone that just whacks the balls about and hopes for the best, that's not Mark King.

Comment

• That red was sublime, nae bad for a banger I hope he doesn't read this forum

Comment

That red was sublime, nae bad for a banger I hope he doesn't read this forum
                  He's banging em in now Jonny! That s years of hard work trying to earn a crust and finally thinking f&ck it, just do what I do in the club practicing, got nothing to loose... Good to see, trouble is I want him to win now...dangerous.

I need to go back and abuse him again.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• King peaking just at the right time by the look of things, what a performance. Don't think Baz expected this at all, looks a bit shell-shocked.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Mark King's ""boyfriend"" is watching, with his daughter and son. I never knew he was gay...
                      JP Majestic
                      3/4
                      57"
                      17oz
                      9.5mm Elk

Comment

• :biggrin-new: Me neither. Looking at his daughter though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by throtts View Post
                          Mark King's ""boyfriend"" is watching, with his daughter and son. I never knew he was gay...
                          ?????????????????
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Neil,

The commentator stated,,, his daughter , son and "boyfriend Josh is watching"" ..
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

• The daughters boyfriend
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                                The daughters boyfriend
                                Or his Son's boyfriend ! wasn't very clear lol, if her boyfriend why not sit next to her ?

Comment

Working...
                                X