2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    Cool frame between Robertson and Saengkham.
    I would prefer now to see the Wilson - Bingham game though.

Comment

• why does Ebdon keep referring to this afernoons match as this mornings , hes said it loads of times !!! And can someone tell Thorne that its stuart bingham NOT SDUUTTT !!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
        Some get hooked on booze or drugs or women... Robertson found gaming !!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/39654115
        My FIFA addiction must be the reason i'm crap at snooker then
        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• If he loses this frame Kyren Wilson can't be happy. He would have taken a 5-3 lead after the first session before the match I guess, but after being 5-0 ahead, he couldn't bet satisfied with this outcome.

Comment

• I've been saying this table is slow for a few days, shame its taken so long for the so called experts to realise. Get me in the studio if they want proper analysis!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
              I've been saying this table is slow for a few days, shame its taken so long for the so called experts to realise. Get me in the studio if they want proper analysis!!
              It may be running slightly slower than normal, but the commentators seem to keep using it as an excuse for any shots the players misjudge!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
                It may be running slightly slower than normal, but the commentators seem to keep using it as an excuse for any shots the players misjudge!!
                Yes, you'd have thought top level players would be able to pick up the pace of the table too. The commentators are ignoring the fact that players can execute shots incorrectly.
                "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                  My FIFA addiction must be the reason i'm crap at snooker then
                  Haha there you go mate - put that joypad down

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                    I've been saying this table is slow for a few days, shame its taken so long for the so called experts to realise. Get me in the studio if they want proper analysis!!
                    It was re clothed last night

Comment

• Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                      Yes, you'd have thought top level players would be able to pick up the pace of the table too. The commentators are ignoring the fact that players can execute shots incorrectly.
                      Exactly, sometimes they even suggest the player got a kick when they didn't! They seem to place them on a pedestal instead of accepting they're just human and make mistakes just like everyone else, they are under pressure at the crucible anyway, so mistakes are expected!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        It was re clothed last night
                        The cushions play slow with a new cloth on.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sdowney28 View Post
                          Can't accept that the injury was so decisive. As Foulds was saying, people are injured in sports all the time and can still perform at a decent level. Trump is mentally weak at the Crucible, it's as simple as that. Not a cat in hell's chance someone like Ronnie loses to a guy like McLeod, injury or no injury.
                          They say it's his right shoulder and as he off sets his address to counter the movement of his body from the right shoulder then it could very well stop him pivoting his cue exactly how he usually does, especially on power shots which he relies on greatly.

Comment

• I hope O'Sullivan doesn't get an extensive lead early, cause then it will become a boring match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JohnF14722 View Post
                              The cushions play slow with a new cloth on.
                              I was pointing out that it would be playing differently because of it being reclothed

Comment

• Too bold from Shaun in the first 4 frames .
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X