No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor analysis of a possible alternative to the red Barry missed along the cushion. The alternative shot Ken demonstrated wasn't on for Barry, because he was dead straight on the pink and couldn't have left the cue ball where Ken played his alternative safety shot from.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Sounds a lot like O'Sullivans commentary.

Comment

• Mark is giving away too many easy chances.
        EDIT : Poor red and another chance ....
        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• I think that frame could turn out crucial.

Comment

• It will be if Williams goes 15-14

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post

Sounds a lot like O'Sullivans commentary.
              Oh, man, that had me howling!

"In the hole, you blue b*s*a*d!!"

:biggrin-new:
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post

Sounds a lot like O'Sullivans commentary.
                Ha ha ha brilliant

Comment

• Griffiths does seem to have a direct line to Hawkins head...

Comment

• Williams playing some nasty safeties

Comment

• I'm shocked how no one has mentioned the Championship League this year. People were not really talking about Higgins before the tournament started, Mainly Ronnie, Ding and Selby.

But Higgins played brilliantly to win and defend the Championship League this year, those who watched it would have known he was in form and it's great match practice too. That's a lot of snooker being played especially as he came from the last group (7) and straight into the winners group the next day.

Magnificent John Higgins

Comment

• These slowmotions are getting really annoying. Theres no need to slow mo every little nuance on players faces or balls going in etc.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
                          These slowmotions are getting really annoying. Theres no need to slow mo every little nuance on players faces or balls going in etc.
                          Yup its like the football coverage, slow mo of reactions, players spitting, farting etc. Just any excuse to use it really.

Comment

• Not on Eurosport...

Great Black

Comment

• What a tense frame this was ... again.

Edit: Not since 2011 did we have two semifinals in which every of the four players won at least 13 frames.
                              Last edited by JimMalone; 5 May 2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• I think Mark has to win this next one to have any chance of winning this. If the pattern doesn't change, Barry wins it.

Comment

Working...
                                X