Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• absoulutely gripping.

Comment

• Best match I've ever seen this. Unreal standard under pressure.

Comment

• A deciderer

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          That black wouldn't have went in on my club table ffs but on a supposed "pro" table it did...
          Amazing table made for games less prone to misses :P

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
            Amazing table made for games less prone to misses :P
            I honestly would LOVE the chance to play on of the tables they used in this, the amount of balls that dropped in that looked like they shouldn't have was insane. I don't care what the commentators say, the pockets aren't as tight as they try and make them out to be.

Comment

I honestly would LOVE the chance to play on of the tables they used in this, the amount of balls that dropped in that looked like they shouldn't have was insane. I don't care what the commentators say, the pockets aren't as tight as they try and make them out to be.
              They aren't but I think the cameras being so close to the pockets does make them appear bigger than they actually are. Plus I think the tension and pressure of playing at the crucible, if these tables were so easy Ronnie should win the tournament easily given he's the best break builder of all time, surely by the logic of easy pockets, he'd never miss.

Comment

• Just look at that red higgins wobbled in, appeared to hit the outer edge of the jaw and still went in, wtf.

Comment

Just look at that red higgins wobbled in, appeared to hit the outer edge of the jaw and still went in, wtf.
                  Buckets !!
                  Unlucky Judd

Comment

• this loss will crush Judd, well i'm out now, won't watch anymore

Comment

• Oh no its Horrid Higgins !!!!!!!!!!! gutted

Comment

• The dodgy dealings that Higgins gets involved in certainly help him with keeping cool under pressure.

Comment

• Two super stupid shots from Trump in the decider. Well done Higgins though.

Comment

• What a tense finish. A great break from Higgins to go one up, then a good response from Trump and then a lot of good pots from Higgins to finish the match.
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by peterpackage View Post
                              this loss will crush Judd
                              I don't see why, he proved that he can actually play well under pressure, can only be good for him.

Terrific match, one of the best I have seen at the Crucible.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                They aren't but I think the cameras being so close to the pockets does make them appear bigger than they actually are. Plus I think the tension and pressure of playing at the crucible, if these tables were so easy Ronnie should win the tournament easily given he's the best break builder of all time, surely by the logic of easy pockets, he'd never miss.
                                I dont know, shouldnt easier potting benefit more strong safety players who lacked highest potting standard?It would allow them to finish their run without mistakes....
                                And Ronnie being the best break builder doesnt mean he is the best at every moment....

Comment

Working...
                                X