2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    No it was Higgins - Gilbert was getting down for his shot.
    Ok. I though he was making a joke about a re-rack. Since he had absolutely no plan what to play.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      I'll never understand why the crowd roar with laughter at the commentators little jokes, they are not that funny, maybe a smile is warranted but to lol, nah ......
      Some of them laugh and they don't even know whats been said.

Comment

• Getting tense now, best of 3 anyone ?

Comment

John .....
          Ta. Twas quite odd.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• These long pot attempts on this frame red by Dave are like my attempts. I haven't fancied him for any of them. I know he's on this sight-right thing, but I think he needs help on the straightness (or lack of) his cueing.
            Last edited by Billy; 4 May 2019, 04:25 PM.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• If Dave loses this frame from here he might just as well shake John's hand

Pot a ball, Dave, for crying out loud! I can't bear this.
              Last edited by Billy; 4 May 2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                If Dave loses this frame from here he might just as well shake John's hand

Pot a ball, Dave, for crying out loud! I can't bear this.
                He heard you

Comment

He heard you
                  And I think the whole neighbourhood heard my sigh of relief.

It's going 16 - 16, that's a given. My torment is far from over.

Comment

• Ref taking too much time over that.

Comment

• So a one frame Monday night league match then ehh , BUT for a minimum of a cool £100,000 gulp !!!

Comment

• A total clearance to make it final frame says it all about John Higgins.
                        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

So a one frame Monday night league match then ehh , BUT for a minimum of a cool £100,000 gulp !!!
                          I think I might have to find something else to watch and catch the score post-match. My ticker honestly can't handle these cliff-hangers these days.

Comment

So a one frame Monday night league match then ehh , BUT for a minimum of a cool £100,000 gulp !!!
                            Small change for the likes of you tho, ay Sir John.

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Jeez why go for the black Gilbert ? didn't even get close

Comment

• Thank you Eurosport for not streaming the last two frames . Heck even if i wanted to subscribe to their eurosport player thing there is no way i would do that now lol.
                                EDIT: It also seems like everyone navigated to worldsnooker live streaming page as it is getting overloaded and crashing frequently lol
                                Last edited by kibo; 4 May 2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X