Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shot on the yellow by Hendry!!!!!!!

8-2 soon.

Comment

• After safety battle, Hendry wins to lead 8-2

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
        What a shot on the yellow by Hendry!!!!!!!

8-2 soon.
        Yes, amazing yellow. Should have been frame-winning, but luckily he pulled it together in the end.

Comment

• Just watched the last frame between Hendry and Ding - Ding playing far under his talent... and just imagine Hendry becoming WC ... would be like Belgium winning the world cup football
          I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
            Just watched the last frame between Hendry and Ding - Ding playing far under his talent... and just imagine Hendry becoming WC ... would be like Belgium winning the world cup football
            Come on, Hendry winning is not as hard as Belgium.

Comment

• I know Belgium football so it was not on 1 night ice I was writing this

Comment

• Anyways, this could well be done with a session to spare.

Comment

• i have to ask whether Ding has the heart or bottle for a fight? it appears time after time when a player gets ahead of him and he is being bullied he has no answer?

Wonder whether the scars are still there from the mauling Ronnie gave him 16 months ago. If they are this will not help his game either

Not one for the trenches me thinks
                  Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                    i have to ask whether Ding has the heart or bottle for a fight? it appears time after time when a player gets ahead of him and he is being bullied he has no answer?

Wonder whether the scars are still there from the mauling Ronnie gave him 16 months ago. If they are this will not help his game either

Not one for the trenches me thinks
                    Great thinking here. Indeed being taught how snooker should be played by ROS he looks like he didn't recover yet...a shame the Hendry of today should have been no problem for him.

Comment

• This was shocking... Ding misses the final black which was frame ball.

9-2 Hendry.

Comment

• Missed the last back.. kinda sums up Dings match doesn't it?

Comment

• he showed some fight there but that missed black could mess with his mind

Comment

• thought he was guna make me eat my words for a second, and chucking the reds on the table without making Hendry take the black doesn't bode well either for him
                            Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                              This was shocking... Ding misses the final black which was frame ball.

9-2 Hendry.
                              Ding beating himself here how shocking ...o well lucky Hendry then again

Comment

• go hendryyyy 4 more... nice first pot
                                jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

Working...
                                X