Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, thats so nice about snooker, we all could be wrong!

Secretly I am praying for a Hendry revival! but dont tell anyone

Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
    maybe so, if it happens no doubt therell be a lot of discussion on it

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
      Yep, thats so nice about snooker, we all could be wrong!

Secretly I am praying for a Hendry revival! but dont tell anyone
      A trip to Lourdes France is the only solution
      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

So, Matthew loses his first-round match in the WCs for the first time ever, and I'm pretty sure he won't be back in the top 16 yet...
        He needs to get a grip!
        If I met him I'm not sure wether I'd want to hug him or punch him in the face..

Comment

Higgins through

Nice to see Barry Hawkins is able to smile after laying a perfect snooker and then potting the green.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Miss_S View Post
            So, Matthew loses his first-round match in the WCs for the first time ever, and I'm pretty sure he won't be back in the top 16 yet...
            He needs to get a grip!
            If I met him I'm not sure wether I'd want to hug him or punch him in the face..
            Be realistic - the level of Higgins is just too far away for him-
            he was unlucky to face John in the 1st round.

Comment

Ryan Day does have a good chance of beating Higgins but he always seems to blow hot or cold! Not the most constistent of players but deadly on his day!
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                Be realistic - the level of Higgins is just too far away for him-
                he was unlucky to face John in the 1st round.
                Higgo is currently playing better, of course.
                But had they both been on form this match would have been very close and either one of them could have won. And I am being realistic!

Comment

Higgins certainly looked good....

The only thing is, that he now has a long break before he comes back. Ryan Day or Michael Judge will be more with it.

I get the feeling if he could John would play the next round tomorrow....

Comment

Where is Maija?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Miss_S View Post
                      Higgo is currently playing better, of course.
                      But had they both been on form this match would have been very close and either one of them could have won. And I am being realistic!
                      Higgins is playing constantly in the top 8 for years - with all respect for Stevens
                      but the difference in ranking was reflected in this game. But stevens played outstanding but did undergo the logic on the strongest.

Comment

• 'Mon Carter! I need someone to cheer me up, so hopefully the Captain is up for the job.

Comment

• this win could set John up for a path to the final. over the difficult first hurdle and settling in nicely

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                            Where is Maija?
                            The one calling me sweetie pie ??

Comment

• John is a great player. Hes not had the best season but he knows how to play when matters the most....at the worlds.
                              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Well Higgins and Stevens have played 14 times in competitive play with Higgins coming out on top by 10 wins to Stevens 4. So even if Stevens was playing with the consistency he use to you would still have to fancy Higgins with that one stat alone
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X