This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
    Just looked, top half draw, next round either Ken or Wenbo. Definite a chance there!

could be some good matches there then you can never right off crafty ken...a great match player....always gives himself a chance even when not playing well... a great quality needed for the worlds.....

Comment

• I think Ken never has achieved to his full potential. I read the O'sullivan biography where it was stated Ken used to give Ronnie a hiding. Maybe hes too nice in his pro career!

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
      could be some good matches there then you can never right off crafty ken...a great match player....always gives himself a chance even when not playing well... a great quality needed for the worlds.....

Comment

• I think overall today there has been some fine Snooker been played! Looking forward especially to tomorrow's match between Hendry and Allen. I just hope Hendry shows us some of his old form
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I think Ken never has achieved to his full potential. I read the O'sullivan biography where it was stated Ken used to give Ronnie a hiding. Maybe hes too nice in his pro career!
          yeah..and he's just become a dad when this happens most players tend to get distracted thinking of john higgins in particular... ken is one of the nice guys of snooker no doubt, and on his day a match for anyone...

Comment

• The old hound against the young labrador! . I fear the labrador is going to bite off the old hounds' b@lls!

I wish a revival for Stephen, but i fear the worst!

Originally Posted by spike View Post
            I think overall today there has been some fine Snooker been played! Looking forward especially to tomorrow's match between Hendry and Allen. I just hope Hendry shows us some of his old form

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
              I hope he could win this one.....he could help me win some money.....
              he just has to win this, not for my money but the predictions. I have to step up to at least 2-2. There´s no way to let Paul win, sorry Paul
              ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• I'm of the same opinion of Stephen's form but i'm a born optimist so lets hope he can do himself justice anyway

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Just looked, top half draw, next round either Ken or Wenbo. Definite a chance there!
                  Blooming hope so. Got a cheeky bet on him to win his quarter at 16s. Just hope he plays Williams in the quarters rather O'Sullivan if he gets there.
                  TSF World Champion 2010
                  TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                  BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                    I'm of the same opinion of Stephen's form but i'm a born optimist so lets hope he can do himself justice anyway
                    his form in the last 4 months has been good, but if Allen plays like he has been then its a toughy

Comment

• Think Williams is slowly getting in the old groove, wont surprise me if he gets to the semis. Hope to witness that ROS - Pottingmachine encounter next week. Have you got any tickets then?

Still 3-3 Carter against Barry. Barry needing a snooker, only pink and black left.

Ali, 4-3 now

Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                      Blooming hope so. Got a cheeky bet on him to win his quarter at 16s. Just hope he plays Williams in the quarters rather O'Sullivan if he gets there.
                      Last edited by PaulTheSoave; 19 April 2008, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• O Sullivan and Williams had a great tussle in last years Championship which Williams made a great revival of coming back from 5-11 down if my memory serves me correctly and then made 11 frames all. And Williams is playing better Snooker this year round than last year so if they do meet in the 2nd round it could be another classic encounter.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Think Williams is slowly getting in the old groove, wont surprise me if he gets to the semis. Hope to witness that ROS - Pottingmachine encounter next week. Have you got any tickets then?

Still 3-3 Carter against Barry. Barry needing a snooker, only pink and black left.

Ali, 4-3 now
                          Nah I havent got any this year. I didn't get the form in then I didn't know if I could get the ones Statman had available so I decided to leave it. Will definatly be going for the two weeks next year unless something disastarous happens.
                          TSF World Champion 2010

Comment

Ali, 4-3 now
                            ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                              O Sullivan and Williams had a great tussle in last years Championship which Williams made a great revival of coming back from 5-11 down if my memory serves me correctly and then made 11 frames all. And Williams is playing better Snooker this year round than last year so if they do meet in the 2nd round it could be another classic encounter.
                              You must be getting old . It was in 2006 and he came from 10-6 down. He also won a frame on a respot too (I think)
                              TSF World Champion 2010

Comment

• Yes AlexOpaul i must be! Only seemed like a year ago to me though

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X