This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Robertson was in no way boring when he lost O Sullivan last year in the 2nd round!
    Every rule has an exception.

Comment

• My god, Hendry looks older than ever! (which actually makes perfect sense, but... )

Comment

• Come on Stephen!

Sort him out! :snooker:

Comment

• Hendry doesn't look too bad for a 39 year old!
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Allen looks to be hitting the ball really well! He plays at a nice pace when he's amongst the balls!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• setting up to be a very good match. allen looks sharp now........

1-1. both had chances

other match still at 6-3...safety play

Comment

• 7-3 to Carter. Ali seems to continue what he started yesterday.
                And I think Allen will be 2-1 in front
                "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Even at this stage with the Allen has played in frames 2 and 3 already the writing looks like it's already on the wall for Hendry!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                    Even at this stage with the Allen has played in frames 2 and 3 already the writing looks like it's already on the wall for Hendry!
                    while i dont disagree that Allen looks as sharp as a tack i think its too early to judge how the match will go as hendry hasnt done much wrong so far....

Comment

• Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
                      while i dont disagree that Allen looks as sharp as a tack i think its too early to judge how the match will go as hendry hasnt done much wrong so far....
                      Is Hendry looking good then? Hope so.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                        Is Hendry looking good then? Hope so.
                        depends what you mean

hes not the hendry of old. he doesnt look terrible, but not great either. in the club he makes the hard pots look easy. recently hes missing the easy balls too often. hes potted 3 very good shots so far, but missed 2 easyish ones.

frame 4 was restarted due to negative play and both agreed to rerack.

hendry trails 1-2 in frames

hes just potted a black to lead 13-0 in this frame and the white glued in the pack off of the pot

Comment

• I think a lot will depend on if Hendry can capitalize on any half chances that Allen leaves him with!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• 3-1 to Mark Allen who is playing very, very well at the moment.
                            Maybe i am seeing things, but he reminds me of a young Jimmy White.

P.S. Allen has a 16 sec shot duration.
                            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• 16 seconds, and looks quicker. every time i see him i think he plays better when quicker, a bit like Drago when he was younger.

Hendry aint played bad, but Allen deserves to lead at the interval

Hawkins has the upper hand in frame 12 on the other table (losing 4-7)

Comment

• Yes and like Jimmy he gets a good reaction with the cue ball!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X