Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Allen plays well, but Hendry is really struggling, especially with long pots. Good for my predictions.

Oh, and Allen reminds me of Stevens and Lee, thanks to the "interesting" haircut.

Comment

• One timed shot was 16 but the average at that time was about 22 I think. Hendry is playing poorly too, think this match is Allen's. Apart from questionable shot choices once or twive he's looked as good as anyone else I've seen so far.
      Alex Higgins "If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake"

Comment

• Some bad misses in the Carter-Hawkins match......
        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Allen is a very intimidating player when he's in full flight there's no doubting that! The other noticeable things as well is that he looks very relaxed and enjoying every moment of it! So would i if could play like him
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Hawkins pull back to 5-7.

Long drawn out match with neither really getting into a good stride.

Carter seems to be trying too hard to protect his lead rather than winning the match

Comment

• Must be painfull to watch i take it?

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I'm new to snooker. When will the "day vs judge" match continue with session 2. I have a bet on Day winning the match. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally Posted by dbnmln View Post
                  I'm new to snooker. When will the "day vs judge" match continue with session 2. I have a bet on Day winning the match. Thanks.
                  Me too.....tomorrow at 10 o clock
                  "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• that stinks...i hate having money in hold waiting for a game to end. Probably why i don't bet much on snooker.

Comment

• Hi dbnmln, do you get to see any Snooker over their in the usa at all?

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• no sir..not that i'm aware of. Snooker's not as big as it is overseas.

Comment

• hello

does someone knows when Day-Judge will continue their match

Comment

• Woah.. Hendry missing straight forward balls.

Comment

• Originally Posted by LWB View Post
                              One timed shot was 16 but the average at that time was about 22 I think. Hendry is playing poorly too, think this match is Allen's. Apart from questionable shot choices once or twive he's looked as good as anyone else I've seen so far.
                              No sir, the average shot duration for Allen is 16 seconds and for Hendry 23 seconds.

P.S. 4-1 to Mark Allen........

Comment

• just seen the ansewr cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X