Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendry playing with no confidence whatsoever. he looks so uncomfortable at the table every shot

Allen leads 4-1

Mark allen very likely to win this match 10-3 or 10-4 now

Comment

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
      Hendry playing with no confidence whatsoever. he looks so uncomfortable at the table every shot
      Indeed, looks like it's not his business anymore.

Edit: Hendry's long pot success: 10%
      Last edited by João; 20 April 2008, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• At the moment a 10-4 scoreline to Allen looks a very good probability!
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Hendry has only 10 % long pot succes.....Allen had 40 or so, before that red.
          "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Allen looks very sharp. its knocking what little confidence Hendry has down even further

Allen is playing that well that when he does miss hes not in position (as he would have been had he not missed) and is only leaving half chances, which Hendry isnt taking. even though he won the first frame Hendry hasnt got going at all, and if he doesnt hurry up it will be too late

Comment

• Thing is, Allen is playing poorly. Any player in half shape would take the chances Allen is giving (missing 4-5 balls per game).

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                Thing is, Allen is playing poorly.
                i dont agree.

for someone who is relatively new to the pro scene on bbctv and at the crucible playing V Hendry i think hes playing well and looks comfortable

Comment

• It doesn't have the same impact as 10 years ago I'm afraid.

Hendry finally on the table and just about to clinch the 6th frame.

Comment

• Things can change so quick...its better from hendry and a nice break of 107. Im pleased to see it... confidence back a bit? If he can somehow win at least 2 more frames out of the last 3 played this afternoon i think he still has a good chance tommorow.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                      It doesn't have the same impact as 10 years ago I'm afraid.
                      no need to be afraid. im happy to disagree. were all different and have our own opinions

Hendry scores a century to trail 2-4

Hawkins now trails 6-7 on the other table

Comment

• I agree with Semith, Allen is cueing well and has taken most of his chances with great aplomb!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                          I agree with Semith, Allen is cueing well and has taken most of his chances with great aplomb!
                          indeed spike. hes played great for the most part, with only a couple of wobbles......this frame is the most crucial of the session IMO

(good call by Allen on his foul)

EDIT - allen takes the frame to lead 5-2 and be guaranteed to lead overnight
                          Last edited by Semih_Sayginer; 20 April 2008, 03:48 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

• Finally Carter wins a frame and now leads 8 frames to 6 ....
                            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Will be interesting to see what Allen's odds will be after the first session with Hendry!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                                Will be interesting to see what Allen's odds will be after the first session with Hendry!
                                will depend on 5-4 or 6-3, but id imagine hed be best priced 4/5, and maybe as low as 4/6....?

Hendry pegs back to 3-5 with another high break....theres been several in this match including both players

Comment

Working...
                                X