• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40-60 how much on the table???

thanks

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
      I just heard if 9-9, they are taken off!! pathetic!!
      is that what clive just mentioned ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by issha View Post
        40-60 how much on the table???

thanks
        40-64

the colours remain

Comment

• cheers

me also think barry sholud clinch it proven fighter over a proven mental midget

Comment

• Yes, though he did not mention, pathetic.

Very intriguing this is.

Originally Posted by Semih_Sayginer View Post
            is that what clive just mentioned ?

Comment

• 9-9

what was leading to be a thrilling finish has just collapsed due to them being taken off.

spose decisions are made for reasons and rules are rules.

great comback from Barry though.

Comment

• Not very good rules though, just ask Hawkins!
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Who has the advantage, been taking off?

Barry was gutted, but then Ali has to think all evening how he let slip a 7-3 lead. Advantage to Hawkins, think he will win it.

Comment

• Yep poor decision - the crowd sit through that whole session and are told to come back at midnight?

Comment

• What happened exactly? The decider will be played later because the games have taken too much time?
                      Last edited by João; 20 April 2008, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                        Who has the advantage, been taking off?

Barry was gutted, but then Ali has to think all evening how he let slip a 7-3 lead. Advantage to Hawkins, think he will win it.
                        i dont think theres much advantage as the pressure can swing, though the hawk looked more gutted than ali.

both will have time to mentally prepare for a one fram shootout later.

it may not be a good call, but for all those attending tonight not present today its a good decision

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                          What happened exactly? The decider will be played later because the games has taken too much time?
                          basically yes, but this is the case that can happen

its either that or those due in the crowd tonight could be left hanging around for an hour outside...

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                            What happened exactly? The decider will be played later because the games have taken too much time?
                            Yes Evening session starts in 20 mins at 7pm so its understandable
                            them coming off now!
                            If i was a crucible waiting to sit at seat for tonights session i would want to get in there and sit down.. frustrating for the fans that paid for this afternoon tho

Comment

• It's a toss of a coin as to who will win really but slight preference goes to Hawkins! What i dont understand though is what's wrong in playing the decider and both this evenings matches can be played shortly after? I'm sure under the circumstances this evenings players would sympathise with both Carter and Hawkins
                              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• never mind carter and hawkins i can't stand the bloody tension!!! - silly to end the match there with one frame to play now they have to sit around a hotel for 3 or 4 hours waiting!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X