This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    It's a toss of a coin as to who will win really but slight preference goes to Hawkins! What i dont understand though is what's wrong in playing the decider and both this evenings matches can be played shortly after? I'm sure under the circumstances this evenings players would sympathise with both Carter and Hawkins
    they need time to get folk out and folk back in. during that the table is brushed and blocked etc....

also, the crowd for tonights match would be left outside the arena for what could be an hour long frame

Comment

• hmm i have no sound at live streaming... can anyone tell when the final frame start, and reason of break..... c'mon aliiiii
      jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

• As Ebdon is on tonight, there is a chance the decider is going to be played around breakfast time

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
          As Ebdon is on tonight, there is a chance the decider is going to be played around breakfast time
          lmao - good point
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
            As Ebdon is on tonight, there is a chance the decider is going to be played around breakfast time

PMSL ...knew what the rest of your sentence said after only a few words. lol

Comment

• Yes i know that but it doesn't help the likes of Hawkins and Carter plus the audience who somewhat cheated having to come back to see the conclusion!
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                Yes i know that but it doesn't help the likes of Hawkins and Carter plus the audience who somewhat cheated having to come back to see the conclusion!
                the spectators wont be coming back unless they have tickets for tonights session.. it happens every year at some point..

just one of them things!

Comment

• And if spectators dont have tickets for this evening they will feel as if they have been cheated! It's not a good way of running the championship leaving spectators disappointed and not getting to see the conclusion of a very tense and absorbing match! I know i wouldn't and i'm sure most of you would feel the same!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Plus the match will probably be played on the other table because it will finish first. Its ridiculous.
                    TSF World Champion 2010
                    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                      Plus the match will probably be played on the other table because it will finish first. Its ridiculous.
                      yes - they should lodge a protest actually.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• The powers at be really do need to have a re-think about the whole thing because it takes a shine off the championship!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• They could have both refused to leave the arena!?

Ali Carter also has a warning from todays session IIRC - from conceding a frame when there where enough points to win still left on.

Comment

• If it was Alex Higgins v Quinten Hann they probably would've refused to leave!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Yeah Carter Hawkins would be an thriller!
                              Allen goes further ahead despir Stephen's good form! Come on Hendry!
                              2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                              2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Evening match, Cope is hitting the balls too hard. And running out of position too many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X