This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Like Hawkins v Carter this match has all the ingredients of going to a decider! Hope not though
    I hope it does. Im quite compared to sit up till 2am if i have too

Comment

• Well done Joe Swail

the other match does look like the matchsticks are required for later

Comment

• Ebdon played some good shots there and now he has won the last 2 frames and its all square at 7 frames each.

Comment

• Peter Ebdon doing wonders atm.

Comment

• really don't want to see ebdon going though - its painful to watch!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Yes i know what you mean
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• ebo might end up getting through before the carter hawkins final frame finishes!

Comment

• Yeah right!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• the thing is i would never argue that peter 'clean the white please' ebdon is not a great player i just don't take pleasure from watching his play whereas i enjoy watching cope.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      really don't want to see ebdon going though - its painful to watch!
                      Ebdon takes the lead for the first time in the match with his 50th century at the crucible in his career, a break of 109 to go 8-7 up

He,s done this so many times and he seems to be getting stronger now as the match goes on.

Comment

• hawkins misses! what tension - though i think hawkins will be affected by the break as he had the rhythm

Comment

• A lifeline for Carter there!!!

Comment

• I'm worried for Cope now! Will be a real test to see how much bottle Cope has now at a crunch time of the match!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• And Hawkins is out for the second year in a row on the first round of World Champs again on a decider.

Comment

• By jove, What a houdini escape for Carter!!

Cant see him beating The Smurph!! I will be there!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X