Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, Carter stumbles through somehow, but I would be very surprised if he could get into the quarter-finals with a performance like this.

Comment

• good reply this from cope

Comment

• Century for Cope. 8-8.

Quite a lot of centuries so far, am I right?

Comment

• How different the result might have been if Hawkins and Carter had of been allowed to play their match to a finish earlier on! Alas we will never know
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Yes, I agree there. Although those are the rules, its interfering with the outcome of the match. Carter looked down and out and got a chance to regroup.

Comment

• Looks like this match will give the audience plenty value of money - at least in terms of hourly rate!

Comment

• what a unique shot ! i love how hard it is to predict ebdon's shot choices

Comment

• It was a shot to nothing as he knew the white would come back on the cushion and the red on the other end of the table. into the pocket was a bonus.

More significant was the silly red Cope played and missed by a mile. How can one play that kind of shot on 8-8??!!

Comment

• Indeed! The man attracts a lot of (irrelevant) criticism, but the tour would be a lesser place without him.

Comment

• sometimes his shot selection can be most unorthadox but very effective!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• It was a fluke!

Comment

• I'm sure he played it but with safety in find knowing there would be long distance between cue ball and the red he went for!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Cope to win on the black.

Comment

• I expect to see some loud emotions if Ebdon wins this.

Comment

• He doesn't do any of that anymore!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X