X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    He doesn't do any of that anymore!
    A shame, it was quite entertaining.

But I like his attitude asking an ovation for Cope, a true gentleman.

Comment

• You could see a load of people in the audience wanted Cope to go through - would have made for a few entertaining matches.

Comment

• Ebdon Swims to safety

The Shotgun kept firing but he couldn't shoot down the swimmer

:snooker:
        sigpic
        Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Cracking match. Deciding frame at the Crucible is always a special thing to witness.

Even Peter Ebdon feels the pressure sometimes, he just copes (no pun intended) better than others. And of course a true class act, giving the applause to Cope.

I feel sorry for Jamie as he played well, and probably should've won. Hopefully he'll crack the top 16 next year.

Comment

• Yes it's unusual to see a player applaud another player when winning! Ebdon has always been a gentleman and it would be good to see some of the young players today take a leaf from Ebdon's book!
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Royal occassion Pick of the day

Monday 21st April Day 3

10am
              Ryan Day 5-4 Michael Judge
              Steve Davis v Stuart Bingham

2.30pm
              Stephen Hendry 3-6 Mark Allen
              Mark Selby v Mark King

7pm
              Mark J Williams v Mark Davis
              Steve Davis v Stuart Bingham

:snooker::snooker:
              sigpic
              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Well I know at least I will be watching another match then...

Comment

• Hats off to Ebdon. Not my favourite player, but is there a better scrapper? Never let Cope get away and when the pressure was on he dug in and did the business.

Hendry, it pains me to say, is living on past glories currently. His safety is just not good enough and he misses far too many balls that we've never seen him miss previously.

Higgins and Ebdon have impressed me more than anyone else so far.

Comment

• twat that i am had a 10-9 cope victory on my betting slip ................. god i feel stupid - i should have known .............. how many times has the boring guy done me in............. i could cry............. and jamie is in for an industrial size slap when i see him, even i could of won from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• I will watching every match .
                      1.Play89 Online Pool Maximum Bonus Coupon :snooker:
                      2.Play65 Backgammon Maximum Bonus Coupon

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        twat that i am had a 10-9 cope victory on my betting slip ................. god i feel stupid - i should have known .............. how many times has the boring guy done me in............. i could cry............. and jamie is in for an industrial size slap when i see him, even i could of won from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Cope played a stupid shot on the brown!
                        He could have finished Ebdon if it weren't for that critical error.

Comment

• Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
                          Cope played a stupid shot on the brown!
                          He could have finished Ebdon if it weren't for that critical error.
                          Indeed. The press headlines should rea "Brain Dead Cope throws away match to Ebdon"
                          There was no need to go anywhere near that pack of reds.
                          "I tried to be patient, but it took too long"

Comment

• Cope is a little rough around the edges, and his inexperience showed during vital times in the match and none more than the deciding frame!
                            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• http://www.matchroombets.com/article...?articleID=650

More match tips from Steve Davis - Selby v King and Williams v Mark Davis

Comment

• I´m just glad I don´t have to take a murphy pic as my new avatar
                                ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X