X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 6 - 4 Judge

Comment

• Here we go, Steve Davis starts missing trivial pots.

Comment

• Bingham takes the lead 2-0. Davis missing some and hasnt settled so far.....would really like to see Bingham to well in this (i dont want Davis to lose either, but someone has to)

Day has made a good start to this mornings session and has pulled away to 7-4 and is leading 54-21 in frame 12

Comment

• I think Steve should hang up his cue after today. He is just embarrassing himself out there and will only continue to do so at his age. He just needs to accept that he can't compete at this level anymore.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
            I think Steve should hang up his cue after today. He is just embarrassing himself out there and will only continue to do so at his age. He just needs to accept that he can't compete at this level anymore.
            i think he will give it to 2009-2010 season.....

i really think Bingham could win this 10-3

8-4 to Ryan on the other day and it looks only a matter of time this morning before he edges out Judge. Judge will be kicking himself at not taking the chances he had in the 1st session....

Comment

• You're probably right Sehmi but he's in for a shock down at Pontins as the standard is arguably stronger than what Bingham is producing in this match. In fact most PIOS players would beat Steve now, he just doesn't score and needs 4 or 5 chances a frame. You don't even get that in some snooker leagues!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                You're probably right Sehmi but he's in for a shock down at Pontins as the standard is arguably stronger than what Bingham is producing in this match. In fact most PIOS players would beat Steve now, he just doesn't score and needs 4 or 5 chances a frame. You don't even get that in some snooker leagues!
                yes i know that cueman, hence why i think he will give himself 2 seasons to have a go, and if not, then.....

Comment

• This is just pathetic lol... I mean any amateur would have done better than Steve has done so far in this game... so many easy pots missed (by quite a large margin) and no motivation whatsoever shown.
                  Last edited by João; 21 April 2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• I just hope Steve Davis will not be whitewashed ... this is sad and embarassing, not taking anything from Stu. Stu can only play the opponent he's got ...

and what a Day!
                    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• 2 one sided sessions so far this morning

Day has taken all 4 frames this morn and leads 9-4 at the MSI.

Bingham has taken the first 3 frames of the other match. Davis in through a fluke in frame 4 but fails to capitalise, making 24 then getting a bad run of the balls

Comment

• I think the Gods have decided Davis is not meant to win this frame.

Comment

• "Come on Steve" from the crowd. I think it's the first time I heard that.

Comment

• A massive roar comes from the crowd as Davis wins a frame

3-1 at the MSI

Judges has come out fighting winning the first 2 frames after the MSI in his match and now trails 6-9. hanging in there

Comment

• I hope Day will bring this mornings form to Higgins next round and we got a cracker coming, straight away on thursday!!

Comment

• Yeah i hope your right about Day but i still think Higgins will be too good for him! Still Day is certainly capable of beating Higgins at the Crucible as long as he takes his chances because Higgins always seems to get stronger in each round!
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X