Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And as I say that he plays the shot that makes me think this could actually end up being a 10-6 victory to Hendry now.

Comment

• Three unnecessary fouls in three successive frames has cost Allen the lead. 6-6.

Comment

• hendry makes it 6-6 brilliant

Is Allen starting to wobble?

Comment

• I think Allen is mid-choke, here.

Come on Stephen! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by chasmmi View Post
            And as I say that he plays the shot that makes me think this could actually end up being a 10-6 victory to Hendry now.
            I hope he doesn't lose like that, but it could be on. Temperament is crucial and he has had chances in the last three frames. Makes me think of the game against Mark Williams in the Uk in December when he led 5-1 and lost 9-5.

Comment

• Hendry looks a completly different player to yesterday! Experience is going to play a vital from here on in!
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Allen missed some easy shots, but i think that first frame really affected him....that frame should have been his frame
                "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Again Allen lets Stephen in when he was about to wrap the frame up.

Comment

• agree spike....its almost like role reversal today. he hasnt settled. no matter who takes this next frame to lead 7-6, it will be Hendry the slightly more comfortable at the MSI

turning out be be a great match with already some great breaks and safety

Comment

• AARRGH! STEPHEN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT!

And Allen misses a sitter! Phew!

This is not good for me blood pressure.

Comment

• Allen deserved that frame.....to say the least
                        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• 7-6 Allen

Comment

• What are Selby and King doing? ES still says 1:1...

Comment

• They're playing safety on the blue.

Comment

• I've got money on Selby. Don't let me down, you sod

Comment

Working...
                                X