This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come On Stephen!!!

Edit: Oh crap! That was one miss too many - is the match lost now, yes I think so. 9-7 to Allen.
    Last edited by hegeland; 21 April 2008, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Mark Allen is so quick at racking up the points when he is in the balls - there are advantages in terms of being in the flow, but the only concern is does he miss too many easy ones because of it, especially when there is pressure.

Hendry back in...too close for comfort now.
      I'll be watching the winner of this match player the winner of Ding/Fu on Friday am session and evening.

Comment

• Allen take frame 16....2 up with 3 to play. cant see a Hendry win happening from here

Comment

• King shows Royal Class

King levels at 2-2. It could be 4-0. He'll fight all the way to the end. King fired up to win. A great battle so far
          sigpic
          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Here's hoping for a Hendry comeback!
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Majority watching wrong match?

You lot watching the other match don't know what you're missing. It's been a mammoth battle between King and Selby. They've punched each other up good in these 4 frames and nothing to separate them. My money's on King to win 10-9
              sigpic
              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                You lot watching the other match don't know what you're missing.

im watching both matches both are good

Comment

• I'm going from one match to the other via interactive, and my blue button on my remote control is wearing away by the minute!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• 9-8 and still a chance there will be a decider

i think though that Allen plays well despite the pressure, so if he gets a chance i think he will still take it

Comment

• Allen had a chance he didnt take it

hendry in and breaks the reds

can he take his?

Comment

• Have a feeling Hendry will nick this frame and win the decider! That's what my crystal ball tells me anyway

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                          Have a feeling Hendry will nick this frame and win the decider! That's what my crystal ball tells me anyway
                          would be nice but im not as confident.

Comment

• Allen has a glorious chance to clinch frame and match............

Comment

• but now it could well be 9-9 saving for the yellow maybe

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhhh... Allen chokes on match ball...

Comment

Working...
                                X