Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just too much for me... I'm nearly passing out here!

Comment

• Its 9 frames each.

the tension is mounting up

we are having a decider

Comment

• *jumps around the room*

YES!!

C'mon Stephen! :snooker:

Comment

• I still might be right yet
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Y E S S S S S !!!!

Comment

• Allen is really trying everything to throw away this match.. I think he will succeed.

Comment

• I'm at work...and trying to contain my excitement over the forthcoming decider.
                "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• brilliant match from both players. match of the tournament so far

glad it went to a decider

Comment

• Wow, a decider on one table and a 147 in progress on the other..

Well... never mind the147...
                    My creations

Comment

• I can't bear to watch this! Allen is in with a chance to finish off the match - again he fails to produce any kind of run!

Comment

• Silly the way Allen launched that pink. But Hendries resilience is outstanding!
                        Mouth watering stuff!!

Will there be another twist in the tail?

Comment

• What a corking red from Hendry to get the break started!
                          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I hate eurosport international! They interrupted the transmission on 9-8.
                            Aaaaaaaarrgh!!!

Comment

• Apparently it will be like last year: Allen failed to finish the match when he should against Matthew Stevens and going exactly the same way against Hendry.

Comment

• Knock in these balls now, Hendry, like you've done a trillions times before!!

Tension is running high in the arena and elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X