Clear All

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Brilliant match

I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish

Well done stephen

ding v hendry 2nd round?
    I would say Hendry vs Fu.

Comment

• Are you eating lemons? This is great stuff, whatever the outcome would have been!

Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
      Is that such a big result ? Maybe you should save it for the later stages. If Hendry will make those later stages....

Comment

• Originally Posted by matoski View Post
        I would say Hendry vs Fu.
        Either way it will be a tough match for Hendry....and for his opponent.
        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• you have to scrape me off the roof. mon the ****** hendo

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
            Are you eating lemons? This is great stuff, whatever the outcome would have been!
            I'm sorry, i don't want to spoil anyone's joy.....hat off for Stephen
            "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Ah what a match what a drama The intrigue continue in the next round too for me
              Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
              Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Despite a power cut that prevented me from watching part of the 2nd session what I saw made me happy. Congrats to Hendry, there's still spark in him!

MTFH!!
                :snooker:

Comment

• nice work hendry - best i have seen him play for a few years, he might take a bit of stopping now. (and sem i put a small bet on him when he was 6-3 down )
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Hendry tried his heart out and deserves everything he gets from this win!
                    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• The old Hendry may not be back...but as the match settled in, he started clicking on his pots again and kept the pressure up all the way into the decider.
                      "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        nice work hendry - best i have seen him play for a few years, he might take a bit of stopping now. (and sem i put a small bet on him when he was 6-3 down )

i bet him large when he was at 0-0....but i would never normally say that on a forum as its easy after the event.....only had one other bet so far...the one we discussed the other day, though i aint went too large......not about the cash for me though. bonus

Comment

• I wanted Allen to win but that was fantastic entertainment this afternoon.

There's a long way to go but there is still a chance that Hendry will play Higgins for the first time ever at the Crucible. That will be some match.
                          2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
                          2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Comment

• Originally Posted by pekmez View Post
                            dear god thank you, hendry is the king ... i love snooker... thats all i can say except i am screaming and jumping at my home
                            I was in the same exact situation...

Comment

• Let's hope Steve Davis can do the same thing tonight and what a double that would be!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Let's hope Steve Davis can do the same thing tonight and what a double celebration that would be!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X