• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks fine to me!
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Bingham played some nice delicate shots but hardly got any applause. how unsportsman like. 7-3 it is though!

Comment

• Its hard to deal with Cope and Allen dont go through the next round and Davis or Bingham will. Its 3 classes worse!

Comment

• Davis knocks the black off the table. Looks like 8-3 Bingham but I need Davis to get one more frame.
          TSF World Champion 2010
          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
            Its hard to deal with Cope and Allen dont go through the next round and Davis or Bingham will. Its 3 classes worse!
            Also, Mathew Stevens would have whitewash Davis (not Bingham because they couldn't meet in the first round)

Comment

• Agree there, its the only interesting thing left, what our predictions will do for this match. Its the worst snooker I have seen this season (and maybe all seasons).

Williams leading 3-0 btw

Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
              Davis knocks the black off the table. Looks like 8-3 Bingham but I need Davis to get one more frame.

Comment

• Interestingly Stuart Bingham has played the three legends of the game at the Crucible on table 2 now, Hendry, White and Davis. Looks like he will beat 2 out of 3 and according to Meat Loaf that ain't bad.
                TSF World Champion 2010
                TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Am I the only one hoping for Steve to do well then? oh well

Comment

• well done steve. more after the interval please

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rozaroo View Post
                      Am I the only one hoping for Steve to do well then? oh well
                      Nope. I always cheer for the veterans too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                        Interestingly Stuart Bingham has played the three legends of the game at the Crucible on table 2 now, Hendry, White and Davis. Looks like he will beat 2 out of 3 and according to Meat Loaf that ain't bad.
                        you took the words right out my mouth there!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rozaroo View Post
                          Am I the only one hoping for Steve to do well then? oh well
                          No your not. Judging by this weeks play Allen deserves a top 16 spot much more than Bingham. But i think Bingham will get it if he wins tonight.
                          "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                            Is that such a big result ? Maybe you should save it for the later stages. If Hendry will make those later stages....
                            Who would have thought just 5 years ago, that people would be celebrating a first round win to Hendry !!! At that time I would have expected him to be in a quaterfinal without much trouble, so much can happen in a short while.
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• On a side note: Mark Davis is rubbish.

Comment

• Marks looking good. Has a good chance to beat Mark
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X