This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, gonna see if anything happens

Hay you never know the place may get robbed and I will be the only one to see it happen

Comment

• congrats to Stu Bingham, well done big stuff!!!

id like for Davis to have gone further, but i really like watching Stu. when playing, and speaking to him, he gives the impression of a determined guy out to do his best and enjoy his talent as well as use it as a job. good all round attitude IMO

Comment

• Yes, well done Stuart Bingham, he remained calm even after he lost 5 frames in a row, he really deserved to win.

His game is not the best to watch IMO (although he wasn't at his best yesterday), but he looks like a nice person.

Comment

• Selby´s lost the first two frames. King´s potting well but the ball are running too fast for him, but then he puts his way out of trouble. Time to wake up Selby.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• You'd better not mess this up, Mark

C'mon Selby!

Comment

• I bet King will take this match. He looks very settled with the balls.

Comment

• Boring game is boring.

Comment

• Selby seems to be out of form. He keeps missing the long pots he has potted through the whole season.
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• the chineese will be going wild watching fu vs ding!

Comment

• why does ding always look like hes unhappy and depressed to be there!

Comment

• Originally Posted by rivercard View Post
                        Yes, well done Stuart Bingham, he remained calm even after he lost 5 frames in a row, he really deserved to win.

His game is not the best to watch IMO (although he wasn't at his best yesterday), but he looks like a nice person.
                        He may be a nice person but I don't think he "deserved" to win. He came through in frame 18 but that was it.

I can't see him getting any further, as he misses too many balls and isn't scoring heavily enough when he gets in.

Comment

• Looks like i've done my money on Selby! That's unless he can make one of his great comebacks!
                          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• He needs to start grinding now or he's out.

Comment

• Reluctantly i have to agree!
                              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Selby's gonna win, he always does..

Comment

Working...
                                X