This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
    He may be a nice person but I don't think he "deserved" to win. He came through in frame 18 but that was it.

I can't see him getting any further, as he misses too many balls and isn't scoring heavily enough when he gets in.
    i think he will win the next one aswell.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Selby is showing is true class now when it really matters!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Selby is showing is true class and bundles of self belief now when it really matters!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
          He needs to start grinding now or he's out.
          Seems like he has been reading the match discussion thread in the break. 8-7 and a nice century. Do we have another 10 -9 coming up ?
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Ding - Fu 5-1 Ding´s on his way back in form. I had actually expected Fu to win this one. Off cause he still can, but there´s a long way to go now.

Comment

• Selby's really not there. His mind must be somewhere else. Doesn't look like he's enjoying his game as he was in the last couple of tournaments.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                Selby's really not there. His mind must be somewhere else. Doesn't look like he's enjoying his game as he was in the last couple of tournaments.
                Probably the pressure of expectations...

Comment

• Another good break from King and it´s 9 - 7.

Comment

• can't knock king though he has been top draw.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Think Selby has been taken by surprise how well King has been playing to be honest! Surprised me as well!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• King is having trouble clinching the match. There's still hope for Selby.

Comment

• King does have problems sometimes getting over the line!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                            Yup, gonna see if anything happens

Hay you never know the place may get robbed and I will be the only one to see it happen
                            Well? Anything exciting happen?
                            Would make a good setting for one of those tv murder mysteries - envious snooker player murders rival in the dark witnessed only by snooker fan who recognises murderer by distinctive cue action/stabbing action culminating in arrest by tv detective during live televised match, possibly after car chase through sheffield depending on budget.

Comment

• Sleby is trying to grind him into a safety war of attrition - think it might be too little too late...
                              http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4290/wbce1.jpg

Comment

• Fu got 3 frames in a row to make it 4-5 down. I start to respect this guy alot.

Edit: King through. Get in!!!
                                Last edited by João; 22 April 2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X