This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Most of the players seem to be getting in the habit of giving the table a good old whack when they miss an easy shot! Michael Holt has a lot to answer for you know!
    LOL spike. it does seem to be more regular these days, and sometimes isnt just a little tap. dont see many warnings tho. seems a blind eye turned.

Dott levels at 2-2.

Williams still needs one frame to win his match

Comment

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
      I think The Boss is Mark King...
      I had previously though that one or two certain members on here were the actual players in disguise. That was until they posted on here when that player was live on TV on the proving that it couldnt be them.

Has the Boss posted on here when King is playing ?
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• I dont mind them doing it though semih as it shows how much it means to them!
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I dont mind them doing it though semih as it shows how much it means to them!

it doesnt particularly bother me either....but there would have to be a line drawn.....

tap on the table - ok

bit harder - ok

kung fu kick on the table - might be showing much too much how it matters to them

in essence i do agree tho, its not a big issue, though it happens more so these days IMO

Comment

• I know it early days with Dott v Perry but it already looks like this could be another match that's very likely to go to the full distance!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I know it early days with Dott v Perry but it already looks like this could be another match that's very likely to go to the full distance!
              you could very well be right there spike. both playing ok, but not flowing yet....after the completion of frame 6

scoreline is level at 3-3. would like to see one pull away and then a comeback resulting in a tight finish

Comment

• King eyes Top 8 spot

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                The boss hasn´t found out that Mark King is no. 14 in the rankings now with a good chance to end in top 16. I guess his next post will be about Mark King as provisional no. 1 after the UK championship.
                If he wins the tournament, it should secure a Top 8 place. But being World Champion is more important than being Number 1. I said at the start of the season that King will win a tournament and everyone laughed. King said at the post-match conference that he's hitting form at the right time. Few in better form than King at the moment. He's fired up to go all the way. Maybe if he wins the tournament he'll retire on a high and spend more time with his 'wicked' wife. Very few players end their career having won the World Title
                sigpic
                Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Perry's playing surprisingly well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                    Perry's playing surprisingly well.
                    Why surprisingly? He played well the entire season and probably will be back in the top 16 next season. I predict at least a quarterfinal for Perry.

Comment

• Perry may not set the World alight with how he plays the game but his very consistent, a good matchplayer, and very very underrated!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I missed Dott's session today and just wondered how he played? Was he still playing too quick or has he gone back to his normal game. Also has he cut his hair?!
                        TSF World Champion 2010
                        TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                        BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Possible 147 chance for Fu

Comment

• Forget that. In off whilst going for position

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                              I missed Dott's session today and just wondered how he played? Was he still playing too quick or has he gone back to his normal game. Also has he cut his hair?!
                              He wasnt playing quick just his normal steady game, he played better than i thought he would but perry played better and deserves a slight lead.. On both players form i would say its still anyones match!

Comment

• Ding - Fu at 5 - 5, it's getting interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X