Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think day will beat higgins all the rest i will stick with!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• well done to Ding on what was a close match in the latter stages.

Murphy in control...looking to work his way "into" the tournament...

its heating up

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
        I think you're mixing me up with Signal Fire. I have no expectations for the Butcher or the Outlaw. Bigham will win his next match against Perry/Dott but no more. King yes. He can reach the final
        Oh sorry, I'll be more careful now
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Before this Championship started I was hoping and praying for a Ding vs Hendry second round, and well, what a match is on here.

Both players will be really spurred on by there final frame deciders but I feel Ding will have a bit to much firepower, I reckon 13-8 or 13-9 to Ding but its tough for me because:

These 2 are my favourite players and I dont want to see either go out yet.
          Very important for both players regarding ranking.

Has Hendry ever beaten Ding in a ranking event or at the Masters though?

One thing is for sure, Hendrys long potting must be up to scratch otherwise. Ding has the potential to blast him off the table though, because I dont think he really fears Hendry like he does with Ronnie, Im sure Ding knows hes getting a bit older now and his game is not always sharp for 3 sessions.

Im going with Ding 13-8 or 13-9 to win

Comment

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
            Higgins vs Day, that's where I'm going for the shock. Day to come through
            I think you might be right there, rambon, but Day needs to be a bit more consistent for it to happen. I wouldn't really class Day beating Hig as a shock, though. I'm excited about this match, only too bad it'll be on at the same time as Maguire and Hamilton play their second sesh. Watching two matches at once is tiresome, but I'm too curious to wait until I can watch one in peace in quiet.

It really leaves me with no other choice than to hope that Mags will whitewash Hamilton
            Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• First frame to Doherty after Wenbo threathened to steal the frame with one point from 66 down. Both seems to be comfortable at the table. Could be interesting.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• I wonder if this isn´t a new record. Doherty is down with 36 points and all balls are still on the table. He has missed six times on pink.
                Last edited by Rane; 23 April 2008, 09:33 AM.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Second frame in a row for Dott to level the game 6 all with a century break.. He's playing quite fast for his standards and that's good to see.

PS: Does anyone know what does he have on his chin?
                  Last edited by João; 23 April 2008, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Perry answering with a century of his own now (132), and they're at

Dott v Perry 6-7

Joao: it's just a plaster.
                    Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                      Perry answering with a century of his own now (132), and they're at

Dott v Perry 6-7

Joao: it's just a plaster.
                      Thats it Joe, building up for the really big one!! I've had a bet on him to make the H/B at 66/1.

Comment

• I've never seen Perry playing this well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                          I've never seen Perry playing this well.

...but what is Ken doing?? 2:4!

Comment

• 5-2 to Wenbo, great to see!

Comment

• Hege ... as I can't see actually ...
                              What's happening? Wembo great? Kenny poor? or bit of both?

Thanks!
                              Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                              http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• I dunno... I'm only watching with half an eye... but Wenbo did a very good break in the last frame. He goes for his shots and seem calm and composed. Ken has played very poorly all season, and is probably low on confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X