• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope so or he is getting a ban...
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
      Lol, i take it thats a typo ?
      LOL, I edited it within 7 seconds, really unlucky........
      I am a gooner!

Comment

• I think Ken will drop out of the top 16 if he loses to young Liang Wenbo. Good match for the Chinese kid, good breaks, solid snooker. Good for him.
        Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
        Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
          It must be difficult to relax enough to worry about seeming to be a 'personality' on your crucible debut. Nothing wrong with being focused on his snooker. However he did smile at his outrageous fluke showing that he is human too.
          Totally agreed.

If he wins, he will show some more "personality" for sure. He must be quite nervous making his debut. Very solid player.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• C'mon Ronnie!

:snooker:

Comment

• Ken Doherty needs his hiking boots because he's got a mountain to climb.

Comment

• What time is the Ronnie game starting? I thought it was 2.30! I've been sat watching the Dott game which I watched earlier today lol.

Comment

• It's on now...

2-0 Ronnie already.

Comment

• Century?

Was that a century in frame 2? I missed the end.

sigpic
                    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Nope, broke down on 87 after knocking the difficult red off the side cushion and getting out of position on both the last two reds.

Comment

• Liu chuang breaks down on 32 after a great opening red!
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• 3-0 to Ronnie now, 8-3 to the Murphmeister with Harold starting asmall comeback...
                          http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4290/wbce1.jpg

Comment

• ............................................Shaun? ????
                            "The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit;
                            but the greatest of these is Spirit." Ken Doherty

Comment

• Smurf taking frame 12 to lead 9-3. Dave H just doesnt have it these days to beat Smurf over this distance...

Liu looks likely to take frame 4 to trail 1-3....current scoreline is 57-0

Comment

• From what i've seen so far of Liu Chuang i'm impressed! Down to the colours in this fifth frame with only 3 points the difference to O Sullivan
                                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X