• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendry gets into the groove again with a good break of 61 to lead 2-1

Comment

• Come on Hendo, you can do it (:

Comment

• Ding has started reminding me too much of Ronnie O'Sullivan when he's not playing well..

Potting his way out of trouble yet again..
        Last edited by doorag; 25 April 2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Ding hasnt settled and he has a twichy eye which is good news for hendo fans

hendry leads at the Interval leading 3-1

Comment

• What's going on with the scoring? I looked on the bbc website a few minutes ago and it says 9-3 to Ebdon, but now I've refreshed it says 6-4. Was there some kind of horrendous foul from King that could have committed that would give his opponent 3 frames earlier? Or did the bbc just make a mistake?

Comment

• Come on Stephen.

On a completely different note, a bright pink waistcoat?

Y'ouch!

Comment

• Originally Posted by frankwarren View Post
                On a completely different note, a bright pink waistcoat?
                It's cool man!

Comment

• I think it looks great to be honest, much fresher than the boring highland spring pattern or the all black rubbish.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rozaroo View Post
                    What's going on with the scoring? I looked on the bbc website a few minutes ago and it says 9-3 to Ebdon, but now I've refreshed it says 6-4. Was there some kind of horrendous foul from King that could have committed that would give his opponent 3 frames earlier? Or did the bbc just make a mistake?
                    I noticed that too but knew it was a bug as that meant Ebdon had won four frames in the time Hendry and Ding had played 2...

Comment

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
                      I noticed that too but knew it was a bug as that meant Ebdon had won four frames in the time Hendry and Ding had played 2...
                      Live scoring can sometimes mess up big time, it's currently 7-4 to Ebdon with King at the table.

And what on earth's happened to Ding?

Comment

• Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                        I think it looks great to be honest, much fresher than the boring highland spring pattern or the all black rubbish.
                        Oh God, You're signature made me shoot milk out of my nose

Comment

• 4-1 Hendry. Vintage !

Comment

• Any one know what the highest break of the Ding/Hendry match is? Doesn't seem to be firing from the glimpses I've seen.

Comment

• Even this early this looks a walk for Hendry. Ding has gone completely, in fact we were mentioning the other day how important the win for Ding was over Fu. Based on this it would have been better had Fu won because Ding doesn't have the mental strength to compete at this level.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Plank o' Wood View Post
                                Any one know what the highest break of the Ding/Hendry match is? Doesn't seem to be firing from the glimpses I've seen.

After 5 frames
                                hendrys highest break is 124

dings highest break is 20

Comment

Working...
                                X