• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    After 5 frames
    hendrys highest break is 124

dings highest break is 20
    You've got to be kidding me! 20? I mean, I've been watching, but I hadn't noticed that it was that dire.
    Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• actually I think Ding's highest break is 26, still pathetic either way. Its not as if he hasn't had chances.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        Even this early this looks a walk for Hendry. Ding has gone completely, in fact we were mentioning the other day how important the win for Ding was over Fu. Based on this it would have been better had Fu won because Ding doesn't have the mental strength to compete at this level.
        I completely agree, I think that Ding's a great player but for me he lacks that extra something. It's quite reminiscent of the Masters final against Ronnie O'Sullivan, where Ding practically gave up. He's still trying to get back into the match at the moment but I can't see him winning over Hendry in this one.

And Ding's highest break is 26... pretty shocking really!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
          You've got to be kidding me! 20? I mean, I've been watching, but I hadn't noticed that it was that dire.
          Ok i was exaggerating with 20 but Dings actual highest break of the match is really 26

lets hope it stays that way

Comment

• Just caught sight of Ebdon's waistcoat (a little later than everyone else, I have to admit).
            Where are my sunglasses when I need them?!

Comment

• The reason King will lose this match is himself trying to be as cautious and as defensive as Ebdon. Obviously Peter takes huge advantage in this sort of game.

Comment

• Originally Posted by adamxx View Post
                Just caught sight of Ebdon's waistcoat (a little later than everyone else, I have to admit).
                Where are my sunglasses when I need them?!
                Hmmmm it is a striking magenta....

Comment

• Originally Posted by adamxx View Post
                  I completely agree, I think that Ding's a great player but for me he lacks that extra something. It's quite reminiscent of the Masters final against Ronnie O'Sullivan, where Ding practically gave up. He's still trying to get back into the match at the moment but I can't see him winning over Hendry in this one.

And Ding's highest break is 26... pretty shocking really!
                  Maybe it's a bit early for such conclusions. Ding did not show a weak temperament when playing Fu ... it's been quite tense and gone to the decider! Same is also valid regarding his narrow loss to Murphy in China. Every player can have a bad day in office or a dire session... and it probably better be the first sesh than the last.
                  Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                  http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• I see Hendry is having his usual run of luck!

Comment

• Dings eye is twiching even more

Comment

• Maybe it's a bit early for such conclusions. Ding did not show a weak temperament when playing Fu ... it's been quite tense and gone to the decider! Same is also valid regarding his narrow loss to Murphy in China. Every player can have a bad day in office or a dire session... and it probably better be the first sesh than the last.

He may not have shown a weak temperament against Fu but he's not producing any sort of fighting power against Hendry. Maybe it is a little too early to write him off considering it's best of 25 but I still think Stephen's the favourite.
                        Last edited by adamxx; 25 April 2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• This Hendry vs Ding match reminds me somehow of the Hendry vs Ronnie for UK championship 2006.

Comment

• Originally Posted by doorag View Post
                            Oh God, You're signature made me shoot milk out of my nose
                            haha, cheers!

Comment

• What a horrible frame!! :snooker:

Comment

• 5-1 Hendry. Ding doing too many mistakes and Hendry finishing the frames.

Comment

Working...
                                X