Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats pleasing is he is far off his best and hes walloping the 20 year old star of the future ...if he will up his game the ferther he gets with confidence he will be gaining there might yet be a crowning of HENDRY the 8th....

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      What is up with Ding? He is not the same person who beat Marco Fu a few days ago.
      Is he ill?
      hendry playing so well has wrecked his confidence totally

Comment

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
        I agree its nights like these the reason why we pay for our tv licence
        He could as well played against me
        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
          He could as well played against me
          Hendrys playing as well as he has too, he can raise his game even better if he wanted but tonight hes just taking it easy

Comment

Hendrys playing as well as he has too, he can raise his game even better if he wanted but tonight hes just taking it easy
            Lol, you're starting to sound like The Boss defending Mark King

PS: No offense The Boss, just couldn't help it

Comment

• I just want to continue in this direction and we will see what can make happen dy the end to the WSC
              Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
              Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Just came back from shopping Haven´t seen the matches of Carter and Hendry but the scorelines are both really surprising. Never thought Ali would do this good against Murphy after watching both first round matches. Before I left the house I saw a short interview with Murphy what he thinks about the match against Ali. And what a surprise it sounded...arrogant. So I always thought: Kick his a.ss Ali, and he did
                ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• It's wonderful to see Hendry in his best.

Comment

• Hendry leading 10-2 and with 4 frames left to play tonight, hopefully he can finish off this match tonight and have tommorow off to sit back and relax

Comment

• So we are facing the shock surprise of this WC : the loss of Ding against Hendry .
                      Day winning wouldn't be that unlogic me think...
                      I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• He can finish the match today

Comment

Hendry leading 10-2 and with 4 frames left to play tonight, hopefully he can finish off this match tonight and have tommorow off to sit back and relax
                          ops I dont see your answer sorry You think like me

Comment

• Hendry is using a cue with a brass ferrule--I guess it is no longer a Accurate, or did he change the ferrule? Anyone knows?
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Hendry leading 10-2 and with 4 frames left to play tonight, hopefully he can finish off this match tonight and have tommorow off to sit back and relax
                              I do want Hendry to win but i hope it doesent end tonight as im seeing that tommorrow and wanted to see some good snooker in the match-or atleast the match. If it ends early ill be seeing Robertson-Maguire instead which isnt quite as good
                              2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

• In the 12th or 13th frame of the Hendry/Ding match, Stephen could see a red on and missed a red but the referee forgot to warn him after his 2nd attempt. He hit a red the 3rd time but what would have happened had he missed it? Would the frame carry on, even if Ding pointed it out to the ref after Hendry played his shot?
                                2009 & 2010 UK Championship Fantasy Game Winner
                                2011 China Open Lucky Dip Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X