This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by crucible77 View Post
    I do want Hendry to win but i hope it doesent end tonight as im seeing that tommorrow and wanted to see some good snooker in the match-or atleast the match. If it ends early ill be seeing Robertson-Maguire instead which isnt quite as good
    Exactly lets wait for some good snooker maguire - Robertson ; key match coming on
    I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• What happened in Ebdon King. I got tired of them and when I came back King was biting the blue ball. Did he pot it by mistake ?
      Last edited by Rane; 25 April 2008, 09:19 PM.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
        What happened in Ebdon King. I got tired of them and when I came back King wast biting the blue ball. Did he pot it by mistake ?
        Ebdon is leading 12-8 in frames at the moment and needs just 1 more frame for the quarterfinals

Comment

• King makes a good break and there's 12-9
          And 10-3 in Hendry's match
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Hmmm that's 10-4 in Hendry's match. He need to win at least one frame more c's 10-6 wouldn't well him very comfortable

Comment

• I have been watching Hendry v Ding but what on earth was all the laughter from the other table earlier? There have been quite a few occasions it has happened this evening!

Comment

• I bet that's from King!

Comment

• Ebdon-King 13-9
                  ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• And the coming worldchampion is out of the tournament
                    Told you so. King probably should have stayed out of the tactical battles.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Nice steal by Hendry to make it 11-4.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                        And the coming worldchampion is out of the tournament
                        How can you say that? He´s still there, leading 6-2 against murphy
                        just dreaming a little bit
                        Last edited by Kathrin; 25 April 2008, 09:25 PM.
                        ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• Hendry v Ding has been disappointing! I was expecting a close but like so many i was looking forward to a close match which hasn't delivered!
                          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• what a clearance, ding has been poor but come on hendry is back with some cracking pots and great bottle

Comment

• Hendry always said he was one good result from being back, and now he seems to have his confidence back and starting to show what he has promised for some time. Good for him
                              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Could be the first ever meeting between Higgins and Hendry at the Crucible if they both win. Thats pretty remarkable really.
                                TSF World Champion 2010
                                TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                                BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Working...
                                X