X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
    How can you say that? He´s still there, leading 6-2 against murphy
    just dreaming a little bit
    Well The Boss nearly convinced me, that King was going all the way. But I certainly don´t believe in Carter either, even though he can play fantastic once and a while.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• 11 - 5 It will be tough for Ding to turn that one around. A shame Fu didn´t qualifiy. It would have been a tighter match.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Yes Hendry will be happy to win this session 5-3. It is not likely that Ding will come back from here.

Comment

• Saturday April 26
          John Higgins 8-8 Ryan Day
          Shaun Murphy 2-6 Allister Carter
          Ding Junhui 5-11 Stephen Hendry
          Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguire
          Ronnie O'Sullivan v Mark Williams
          Shaun Murphy x-x Allister Carter

Comment

• Nice to see Hendry playing well, and Ding showing a bit of spirit & showing bottle to put up a bit of a fight back some great pots made from both, Ding looked good when he played quicker and even looked like he wanted to entertain the crowd a bit.
            Great match i think.....

Comment

• Cyborg Swimmer edges out King

King was unfortunate to be playing a cyborg out there. Ebdon is programmed to hurt his opponent with every shot and started most of his breaks from half chances after calculating that they would go in. I think King could have beaten most other players left in the second round, but the cyborg kept him at bay and King couldn't shoot him down. I'll still back the Romford Godfather to win a tournament next season, especially if he is the Top 16 and plays every event. One of Bingham and/or Swail has to go out in the next round. He'll be hoping his London buddy Joe Perry does him a favour. This is just the beginning of Mark King. The battler is going nowhere

ACTION KING: Bruce Willis is still going strong.
              http://www.virginmedia.com/microsite...dads/img_6.jpg

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Mark King bears an uncanny resemblance to the Hollywood icon.
              http://www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk...king03ewc1.jpg
              sigpic
              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                King was unfortunate to be playing a cyborg out there. Ebdon is programmed to hurt his opponent with every shot and started most of his breaks from half chances after calculating that they would go in. I think King could have beaten most other players left in the second round, but the cyborg kept him at bay and King couldn't shoot him down. I'll still back the Romford Godfather to win a tournament next season, especially if he is the Top 16 and plays every event. One of Bingham and/or Swail has to go out in the next round. He'll be hoping his London buddy Joe Perry does him a favour. This is just the beginning of Mark King. The battler is going nowhere

ACTION KING: Bruce Willis is still going strong.
                http://www.virginmedia.com/microsite...dads/img_6.jpg

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE: Mark King bears an uncanny resemblance to the Hollywood icon.
                http://www.globalsnookercentre.co.uk...king03ewc1.jpg
                joe perry is cambridge boss! bingham is much closer!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• do your job proper ferret, im supposed to be banned pal.

oh and your a chicken **** for not leaving that post on the forum.

alex and all jealous ronnie haters, suck my prik

Bye.

Comment

• What a cracking green from day into the middle.. Come on Day

Edit: What are your thoughts on tonights big match ROS - Williams? Could be an "upset" huh?
                    Last edited by doorag; 26 April 2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Ali Carter causing the shock of the tournament so far. Leads now 7-2 against Murphy.

Regarding ROS vs Williams match I think whoever takes an early advantage will win... I don't see any of them being able to make any decent recover.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                        Ali Carter causing the shock of the tournament so far. Leads now 7-2 against Murphy.

Regarding ROS vs Williams match I think whoever takes an early advantage will win... I don't see any of them being able to make any decent recover.
                        You may have a point there..

Meanwhile Day has edged ahead 10-8 and 36-0 in the 19th frame.. and Higgins becoming more and more frustrated!

11-8, this is totally brilliant. Higgins looking confused out there
                        Last edited by doorag; 26 April 2008, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Ryan Day is kinda strange. Back in 2004 on his Crucible debut he played Higgins on first round and was leading 9-8 and missed the match ball ending up losing 9-10.

Two years later on the second round against Ronnie he also had a decent advantage (7-10 if I recall correctly) and miscued a frame ball and got totally lost from there and went up losing again.

What about today? Can anything pervent him from reaching his first ever Quarter Final?

Comment

• Certainly hope so! 11-9 now? Missed the last frame.

Comment

• is it just me whos getting the Carter-Murphy commentary on the Higgins-Day match?

Comment

• Day is playing out of his skin for the moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X