• Show
Clear All

• A good chance for hendry now.

I cant see him missing from here :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Marc View Post
      I cant see him missing from here :snooker:
      NONONO never say anything like that
      Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• Hege

you can edit the order of play for tuesday now

Comment

• The most overrated player in the world is being trashed by Maguire. -> 4-0

(Nice outfit for Maguire there)

Comment

• Well done, Hendry! Of course now Ryan Day will probably send him home, but still - those ranking points have to be earned somehow.

Neil Robertson has put up a bit of a fight against Maguire, but the score line really doesn't reflect that, at 3-0, now effectively 4-0 (on a break of 77).

Pot success of respectively 80% and 91%.
            Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
              Well done, Hendry! Of course now Ryan Day will probably send him home, but still - those ranking points have to be earned somehow.

Neil Robertson has put up a bit of a fight against Maguire, but the score line really doesn't reflect that, at 3-0, now effectively 4-0 (on a break of 77).

Pot success of respectively 80% and 91%.
              i make Ryan favarate but you can visably see the confidence in hendry growing Hendry in 4 frames this afternoon missed 1 pot of any Note and even that was difficult to obtaining position .yes he is far off his ultimate form but its the best ive ever seen a 39 year old play anywhere and the ferther he gets in the tournament the better he will play.......Ryan Day will have to play better than he did against higgins to win i believe..............Higgins gifted him some frames missing pots Hendry hasent been missing this week.....

Comment

• Well done Hendry
                Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Well, a most enjoyable 2½ days at the Crucible and I had the pleasure of watching Hendry displaying some real vintage form last night, when he extended his lead to 10-2. The frame he pinched to go 11-4 was also a cracker. He is getting better and better and his game against Day should be a ripper. Very hard to call and it all will depend on who takes his chances best on the day.

Watched Day see off Higgy this morning then dashed back home to watch Hendry/Ding from my armchair.

Good to meet up with The Statman, Kellie-text, Soavie and (briefly) Chrisdebag.

(p.s. Paul, I dont usually get as pished as I was on Thursday night! lol)
                  Last edited by Cyril; 26 April 2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Wild forgets Nugget triumph

yes he is far off his ultimate form but its the best ive ever seen a 39 year old play anywhere and the ferther he gets in the tournament the better he will play
                    What about the Nugget beating Ronnie in the 1997 Masters final from 8-4 behind with the help of a streaker
                    sigpic
                    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
                      Well done Hendry
                      So pleased to see Stephen playing so calmly and with concentration - it was so nice to watch him without being terrified in every frame that he'd throw it away!
                      Well done Stephen!
                      Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Valderie View Post
                        So pleased to see Stephen playing so calmly and with concentration - it was so nice to watch him without being terrified in every frame that he'd throw it away!
                        Well done Stephen!
                        Yes I hope , actually I think he will continue to play in that spirit in the next round too .
                        Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                        Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Steamroll x2

Ned is really struggling out there now. Maguire won the first 8 frames against Hamilton and he could do the same in this session. Only 8 frames in the session this time, so it will be a whitewash
                          sigpic
                          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• From the WSA blog thing:

"888sport.com have just reacted to his [Maguire] performance by making him favourite for the title at 23/10, ahead of Ronnie O’Sullivan at 5/2."

Oh, and Neil Robertson v Stephen Maguire 0-6 (1-5*)

Comment

• maguire wins the session 8-0

Comment

• Mags for the title! Seriously. Then again, I thought he'd win it last year too

And before someone jumps in to say "peaked too soon", he obviously hasn't. The really big breaks are only just slowly starting to appear.

Aaah, nee. What a lovely session. Excuse me whilst I swoon a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X