Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the match I said "Anything but 6-2 or worse to Williams" so yay. So far so good. And Happy Easter to those of you celebrating it now!
    S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• i have to say well played carter i have gave him stick in the past but he showed he is a top player today
      Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by superaussie View Post
        robbo came back from well behind against ronnie last year and that match was close in the end
        he will fight back in the second session against maguire tomorrow and will still have a good chance of winning the match
        much as i like neil both as a guy and a player, i am afraid beating maguire by 13-4 or better is just not going to happen. even hendry at his best or ronnie on fire would not get near that mate.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• King banking on Perry and Wenbo

One of Bingham or Swail will have to lose in this round for Mark King to hold onto his Top 16 place. Even though i predicted a Bingham win before King lost, i want Perry to do him a favour. I can't see Swail losing his match, so it's in Perry's hands. Don't let Mark down Joe :snooker:
          sigpic
          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• The only one who can stop Maguire is O'sullivan - Would be the match of 2008
            I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
              One of Bingham or Swail will have to lose in this round for Mark King to hold onto his Top 16 place. Even though i predicted a Bingham win before King lost, i want Perry to do him a favour. I can't see Swail losing his match, so it's in Perry's hands. Don't let Mark down Joe :snooker:
              Perry is on form dont expect Bingham to give him much problam......unless the presure Mark King puts on him will prove to much mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by Black_cat View Post
                Before the match I said "Anything but 6-2 or worse to Williams" so yay. So far so good. And Happy Easter to those of you celebrating it now!
                Easter ? some alternative after the real one

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                  Ronnie's crowd is always f***** annoying.
                  Couldn't agree more. I had to turn the sound off because it was excrutiating. The people shouting "Come on Ronnie" sound like they are close to orgasm despite there being only a safety on.
                  TSF World Champion 2010
                  TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                  BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Seriously though, Williams should be dominating this game. Ronnie has been rubbish and the stats say it all: Long pot success: 7%.

Quick fire break by Williams on the last frame of the session to make it 3-5 down now. The 2nd session can only get better.
                    pfff my friend ....should ...could .....sure it 's 5 - 3 learn to live with ROS

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                      pfff my friend ....should ...could .....sure it 's 5 - 3 learn to live with ROS
                      it will be a close match.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        it will be a close match.
                        This is a more relevant post than João' s one

Indeed and Mark J Williams is one of my favs as well and he is good isn' t he.
                        Ros is struggling wit his attacking long pots but he is still deadly around the black.
                        I think he can survive this match but for a clash with Maguire his long pots will have to be imperatively better.

Comment

• Ronnie needs to keep his cool though he was getting frustrated with himself again

Comment

Ronnie's crowd is always f***** annoying.
                            relax Porto man they won't change because of you, why should they anyway .

Comment

• Originally Posted by bobbond View Post
                              Ronnie needs to keep his cool though he was getting frustrated with himself again
                              same with maguire, if they meet the referee has a lot of work to do
                              ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
                                same with maguire, if they meet the referee has a lot of work to do
                                Could be the mother of all (snooker) battles

Comment

Working...
                                X