Clear All

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
    Could be the mother of all (snooker) battles
    I´m looking forward to it
    ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
      I´m looking forward to it
      i think whoever maguire plays next it would be a serious match!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
        relax Porto man they won't change because of you, why should they anyway .
        I just think it's a bit exaggerated. I started to dislike it during the 2007 Masters final against Ding.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
          I started to dislike it during the 2007 Masters final against Ding.
          He´s a London guy playing in London, what did you expect? Sure, what this guy yelled at Ding wasn´t okay at all. But wouldn´t you back a player from your country (city) as well when he´s playing in your city?
          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
            I just think it's a bit exaggerated. I started to dislike it during the 2007 Masters final against Ding.
            This is in any sport the same - as if the non Osullivan are kind to him. And bringing some emotion in snooker is not a luxury. just imagine snooker without Osullivan ....boring ?? probably...
            Last edited by Wim; 26 April 2008, 10:41 PM.
            I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• Mad Ronnie?

Anyone else think that Ronnie looks like Jack Nicholson in 'The Shining' in this pic? It reminds me of Jack chasing his son in the maze at the end

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...er/default.stm

sigpic
              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Or Norman Bates in Psycho?

Edit: Morning all!
                Last edited by doorag; 27 April 2008, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Maguire at 7/1 at the start of a tournament looks a good pick now...

Day did well against Higgins too. I think a Day vs Maguire final would be qupers, but Ronnie may still have a say. His 140 proved he's not far off.

Murphy's stuffing was a surprise and the ol fox that is Ebdon isn't going to be far away.

A few people I know are sniffing arouind Liang Wengbo too...

Still think Maguire though

Comment

• wish the matches started at 10 - forced to watch formula 1 now haha

Comment

• Looking foward to Liang Wenbo play at 2pm!:snooker:

Comment

• does anyone know where i can get the i love snooker white t shirt like the i love new york one from this years championship?

Comment

• Its puzzling me why Wenbo hasnt broken through to the latter stages until now. He's clearly a brilliant player but has been struggling in the qualifiers for 3 years, rarely making the final stages of a tournament.

This mean either that the qualifiers are full of equally brilliant players, or that Wenbo has suddenly and dramitically improved a hell of a lot ?
                          "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• it takes more than natural talent, all the players on the main tour have that.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              it takes more than natural talent, all the players on the main tour have that.
                              Yes im sure thats true,, maybe it could be a mental thing or match play/shot selection type thing that hes just learning and improving on then...
                              "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• im up for liang he will achieve what the overrated ding never managed to!

Comment

Working...
                                X