Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experience is vital in a big event like this. that said there is only one way to gain it!!!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Wenbo is 3-0 up.....wow...
      "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Liang Wenbo the new Jimmy White?

Ok, ok.. too early for that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
          Liang Wenbo the new Jimmy White?
          wouldn't that be a story!
          screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by johnwilliamson147 View Post
            does anyone know where i can get the i love snooker white t shirt like the i love new york one from this years championship?
            You might be able to get it from http://www.worldsnookershop.com/ but I'm not sure, that site's not loading for me at the moment. If you do find it somewhere, go for a smaller size because they're all bigger. The one in my icon is for ages 9-11!

Comment

• Wenbo is very relaxed and seems to play with no pressure. He is not afraid to attack the shots...he could do very well this year...
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Yeah, Wenbo's looking great. Good on him!

Comment

• Joe Swail's long pot success is 0%. Shocking..

Comment

• what a bad shot! swail was lucky not to go in off!

Comment

• Swail is looking uncomfortable out there. Well, he gets the fourth frame at least.

Comment

• Swail pulled one back...3-1 to Wenbo...but Swail is really struggling..

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerfran View Post
                          Yeah, Wenbo's looking great. Good on him!
                          Hi snookerfran, were you in one of the fron rows at the crucible the other day ? I think it was you that the cameras did a close up lingering shot on ?
                          "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

• grrr i hate it when they get nobodies like westlife to get to do amazing things in the theatre of dreams - what a joke

Comment

• Is it just me who find the eurosport stream "intermission" music extremely annoying?

Comment

• Originally Posted by doorag View Post
                                Is it just me who find the eurosport stream "intermission" music extremely annoying?
                                Does eurosport not air the stuff bbc do during intervals?

They had Shayne from west life on lol.

I can see wenbo going far in this comp!

Comment

Working...
                                X