Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, eurospot has a short flashy flik and some raveing techno instead.

Comment

• Originally Posted by doorag View Post
      Nope, eurospot has a short flashy flik and some raveing techno instead.

LOL XD
      You didn't get to see John Parrot sing uptown girl then
      Last edited by Near; 27 April 2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Would have love to seen that

Comment

• bingham perry is an odd match - could be 4-0 either way!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Nice cuecontrol on the blue by wenbo!

What a funny thing he just did! He didn't knew he fluked it! XD

Comment

• haha what a likeable guy - hes classic

Comment

• This young Chinese bloke is hilarious! He plays very very well today and he is such a good character!! He didn't even realize he had fluke the red, went to his chair as everybody was laughing! lool

I start to really like him! Having such a nice lad is very refreshing for the game. And his cue action is fantastic! :snooker:
                I really hope he wins this match.
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Wenbo's cue action is a bit odd I think. Seems very tense and his body position is far from correct (a bit like Mark Selby).

But well, when things are going this smoothly you can't really complain.

Comment

• swail is making to many simple mistakes in this match i think wenbo has put him under to much pressure in this first session.

Comment

• Williams trying to eat his fist after a poor shot. Later gets the frame to go one frame behind 4-5.

Comment

• Is it just me or has Mark Williams slowed down alot???? must be since Terry Griffiths has been coaching him, he seems to play a different game in pace & style than he used to ? thoughts anyone....

Comment

• Williams leads but O'Sullivans looks to clear and steal the frame.
                          Magure and Robertson still in scrappy frame
                          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by missneworleans View Post
                            Williams leads but O'Sullivans looks to clear and steal the frame.
                            It's just incredible.. how could Williams not finish that frame off?

Comment

• Ronnie regains his two-frame advantage with a 61-59 victory in the 10th frame, after clearing up when Williams could not get the last red to seal the deal and level up.
                              "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• In this time Maguire wins scrappy frame to move 9-0 ahead
                                2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                                2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Working...
                                X