Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robertson wins his first frame and looks like he has won tournament!
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Robertson gets a 93 break to make it 9-1

Comment

• Wahey! Neil's getting a frame! He's currently on a break of 93.

- and there was much rejoicing at the Crucible.

So we've got Robertson v Maguire 1-9
        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• And Mark Williams again 1 frame behind at 6-5
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Average frame time on Ronnie vs Williams game is 15,5 mins.

Comment

• Ronnie hits the ton at 102 after Williams missed a green on his second red, giving him the 7-5 advantage in frames won so far.
              "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• liang!!! make him sports persoanlity of the year

Comment

• Ronnie makes a fine break of 74 after an in-off by Williams, to take his third consecutive frame of the evening.
                  "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• nice attempt at that plant there haha

Comment

• Strange emotions going on there.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that these new cloths and cushions arent as springy now since they recovered the tables last night?

Ronnie leads overnight 9-7

Comment

• as well as Ronnie has played and in the balls he has been brilliant..i cant help but think Mark should be leading he has thrown so many frames away especially last night by missing balls or playing a bad safety and leaving The table wide open for a Ronnie clearance....if Ronnie had gone in 10-6 or better it would not be a true reflection of the match at 9-7 Mark is stil in it and has a genuine chance tomorow however my money will be on Ronnie....but no more than a £5 lol

Comment

• Still think Ronnie's going go take the match in tomorrow's session.... but what a strange evening it's been

And that plant Ronnie attempted in the (I think) penultimate frame is undoubtedly the BEST SHOT OF THE TOURNAMENT.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                              This is in any sport the same - as if the non Osullivan are kind to him. And bringing some emotion in snooker is not a luxury. just imagine snooker without Osullivan ....boring ?? probably...
                              The sooner the better. He is playing great but his behaviour is terrible. But then the forum needed a new person to disagree upon.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Fiery session in store tomorrow

Ronnie lost concentration in those last two frames. He should be at least 10-6 up now. There's always a danger that Williams could explode at any moment and take it out on the table :snooker:
                                sigpic
                                Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

Working...
                                X