This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post
    Hi snookerfran, were you in one of the fron rows at the crucible the other day ? I think it was you that the cameras did a close up lingering shot on ?
    Yeah, that was probably the Dott match. We came out and people kept saying 'I know you, you were on the telly!' (Looking bored apparently, erk!)

Comment

• Originally Posted by snookerfran View Post
      Yeah, that was probably the Dott match. We came out and people kept saying 'I know you, you were on the telly!' (Looking bored apparently, erk!)
      Somewhere on the world wiiiide web there is a picture of me watching Dott in Warszawa last year. I look bored to death. Coincidence?

And yes, I'm a Maguire fan and yes, I'm worried. It was like last year's final session of the semi final all over again. Maguire displayed what looked like a worrying lack of interest in the latter part of the session yesterday. Good thing that it was the middle session, he can still refocus and - if he gets his mind properly set for it - win the match.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Awfully quiet here...nobody interested in the current games?

Comment

• I'm interested but working...

I think Perry is going to get at least back on level terms today, wouldn't surprise me if he turned it round to lead 9-7...

Think Swail might win the session 5-3 as well to go in 9-7 down

Comment

• The run of the ball swail is getting here is absolutely poisonous, I know he's struggling but this is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
              I'm interested but working...
              Me too...

Hope you're right with your predictions. I favor the two Js in this morning's session.

Comment

• Originally Posted by volunteer View Post
                Me too...

Hope you're right with your predictions. I favor the two Js in this morning's session.
                I see they've started well...

If Perry hadn't thrown frames 6 and 7 away yesterday, it would be straightforward already....

But then if my Aunt had balls she'd be my uncle....

Comment

• No she wouldn't she'd be a lady with balls!

Comment

• Come on Joe, get your break building head on. I've got 66/1 on you son, to make the H/B! Only 140 to beat! :snooker:

Comment

• Anyone from outside the UK got a proxy thats working for the BBC stream?
                      New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

• Originally Posted by Forman View Post
                        Anyone from outside the UK got a proxy thats working for the BBC stream?
                        A simple proxy isn't going to do the trick anymore, as the Beeb now backtraces the IP and geolocates it.

Here's a blog with some detailed info. I haven't tried this, as it messes up the IP settings to a horrible extent. It will slow down your computer considerably. All in all a bit too risky for me.
                        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Now 5-7 between Swail/Wenbo. Would be nice to see some of Swails comebacks. C'mon Joe.

"I do not envy people who think they have a complete explanation of the world, for the simple reason that they are obviously wrong." - Salman Rushdie

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                            And yes, I'm a Maguire fan and yes, I'm worried. It was like last year's final session of the semi final all over again.
                            Mags's be fine! Try being a Ronnie fan. Or better don't, yes.

Liang in the balls on a 30 break...

Comment

• Perry pressure

If the Manager wins, King will remain in the Top 16. Double pressure out there. If Swail loses, then Perry can afford to lose, but i'm sure he wouldn't want to
                              sigpic
                              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Can't believe Joe missed that black - gutted. Should be 7-6 but is 8-5!!
                                "The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit;
                                but the greatest of these is Spirit." Ken Doherty

Comment

Working...
                                X