X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss watching other match

Originally Posted by Stella147 View Post
    Can't believe Joe missed that black - gutted. Should be 7-6 but is 8-5!!
    I didn't see. Was it as bad as the red Bingham missed? Perry leads 8-7
    sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Wenbo 8 - 5. The yellow and pink ball fell after bouncing on the cushions but the black ball didn´t and Wenbo stole the frame.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Wenbo is playing like an idiot at the moment. Attacking every single ball no matter where they are, and failing by abysmal margins and leaving the game wide open for Swail.

I can see Swail going through.

Comment

• 8-6 now - Hope Swail does go through - he deserves it after this battle...
          "The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit;
          but the greatest of these is Spirit." Ken Doherty

Comment

• Mon Joe! :d

Comment

• Joe Perry will go into the final session leading Stu Bingham by 9 frames to 7....great recovery
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• 9-7 after that session, hurrah. Well done Joe Perry!

'mon Joe Swail...

Comment

• 9 - 6 Wenbo´s isn´t as comfortable than seen earlier.

Comment

• Joe takes the final frame of the session and goes into tonight's session at 9-7 down.
                    Go on the Joe
                    "The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit;
                    but the greatest of these is Spirit." Ken Doherty

Comment

• It ended 9 - 7. If Wenbo can find the game he played agains Doherty, then he should be able to win, but it seems like the mistakes comes creeping as the tension gets higher. It will be close.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
                        I'm interested but working...

I think Perry is going to get at least back on level terms today, wouldn't surprise me if he turned it round to lead 9-7...

Think Swail might win the session 5-3 as well to go in 9-7 down
                        Far be it for me to blow my own trumpet, but has there ever been a better prediction in the history of predicting?

I'm well impressed me!

Comment

• Originally Posted by rambon View Post
                          Far be it for me to blow my own trumpet, but has there ever been a better prediction in the history of predicting?

I'm well impressed me!
                          Oh why didn't you predict 8-8 for Swail?
                          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                            Predicting a 13:9 victory for Joe now would suffice.

Comment

• Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                              13- 12 for Wenbo.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                                A simple proxy isn't going to do the trick anymore, as the Beeb now backtraces the IP and geolocates it.

Here's a blog with some detailed info. I haven't tried this, as it messes up the IP settings to a horrible extent. It will slow down your computer considerably. All in all a bit too risky for me.
                                thanks, i've been having trouble getting it to work, now i know why
                                New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

Working...
                                X