Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed it. Where would it be likely to show up on the net first?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      Who'd have though that when Maguire started out his match with Robertson on the same day that Ronnie started his match that from 8-0 up they would finish after O'Sullivan's game. Not me anyway.
      No, I thought about that as well.

Comment

• I'd say youtube patience is key.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wenbo View Post
          Missed it. Where would it be likely to show up on the net first?
          I'm sure someone'll upload it shortly, otherwise keep an eye out on youtube (; There's a user on youtube who uploaded Ron's 140 break from yesterday (username 'SnookerCentury').

It'll be replayed on the actual WS programme tons of times (and rightly so), so keep a lookout.

Comment

• Super stuff, yes, he is a bit better than 'not bad'

Hopefully Joe Swail will come through tonight and give him a teszt in the quarters.
            Another Ronnie vs Stephen Hendry semi would be something to savour if both are on form.

Comment

• Hendry fearing another steamroll

Originally Posted by Mal View Post
              Super stuff, yes, he is a bit better than 'not bad'

Hopefully Joe Swail will come through tonight and give him a teszt in the quarters.
              Another Ronnie vs Stephen Hendry semi would be something to savour if both are on form.
              Yes, Ronnie will have his own record to beat in that one. 17-3 this time?
              sigpic
              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Will Ronnie and Stephen definately meet in the semi final if they both win their quarters?

Comment

• Originally Posted by adamxx View Post
                  Will Ronnie and Stephen definately meet in the semi final if they both win their quarters?
                  Yes.

Both matches ended 13-7. Who would have thought that? Ned put up a good fight
                  sigpic
                  Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                    Yes.

Both matches ended 13-7. Who would have thought that? Ned put up a good fight
                    Ah, shame. I wanted a Hendry - O'Sullivan final personally ):

When the score was 8-0 to Maguire I, for some reason, was expecting a horrendous whitewash. Ned (good nickname) did well to get eght frames on the board, unfortunately Maguire had too much of a lead.

Good afternoon of snooker!

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                      All the credit to the guy in this 3rd session. We haven't seen this Ronnie yet this season.
                      Well, I have. In the UK semi when he was 5-7 down, in the GP semi when he was 2-5 down and right now.
                      I suppose I am just lucky or a bit more perceptive to have noticed.

That being said, amazing! I'm sooo happy. And even luckier to have witnessed my third live maxi. Meow.
                      Ron's reaction at the end was priceless. Yes.
                      *off to celebrate, don't stay up waiting for me*
                      Last edited by Black_cat; 28 April 2008, 04:20 PM.
                      S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• Yeah, that was one of his better "after maximum"-celebration I felt Shot of the break must have been the one when he moved the red away from the pink.. Such power in that shot.

Hope Ronnie's still focused on winning the tournament now that his pay day came early.. Maybe it's just me being paranoid but sometimes I feel his mostly in it for the money.

Comment

• I like how Wenbo slaps the table when his shots aren't 100% accurate.

Comment

• Swail takes another frame 10 - 12. Finalframe thriller underway ?
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                              I like how Wenbo slaps the table when his shots aren't 100% accurate.
                              Funny how the bbc commentator goes 'who started that?, John Virgo' LOL:snooker:

Comment

• Wenbo potted a frame ball but Swail tries to make snooker and gets it!!!!
                                2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                                2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Working...
                                X