Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He just can't throw away leads like that. Nope. Not in a match like this.

Comment

• What great drama!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Tough shot now ¬_¬
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

• Come On Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Wenbo!

Comment

• Isn't this guy the robot people were complaining against a few days ago?

Comment

• he did it again
              You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

• YES!!!

I'm so chuffed for him!

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS WENBO

That was brilliant to watch, but at the same time horrible Glad he won, unlucky Joe

Comment

• Go on Wenbo!!

That was bloody exciting!!

Awesome come back by swail and ROFL at Wenbo celebrating too early again.

Comment

• Well played Joe Swail!!! showing great bottle and unlucky not to win the match...and what a great game......well played Wenbo a new star is born i think...bet Joe's gutted after jawing that black early on in the match....if he played as well at the start in matches as he does at the end he would win many more games..always produces his best when under the most pressure...unlucky mate but a really great game...

Comment

• Wow, that was a very enjoyable match! What drama at the end.. well done both!

Comment

• Drama
                          Misery
                          Fortune
                          Joy

... what else?

Comment

• Omg.. that match has made my a hole tight as a nuns ... XD

Comment

• Welcome back Mitsuko!

Match of the tournament so far!

Comment

• So sad there should be a loser in this match
                                Here we really have a chinese player who shows his emotion. Congratulations to Wenbo.
                                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Working...
                                X