• Tuesday April 29
    QF1 - Ryan Day v Stephen Hendry
    QF3 - Allister Carter v Peter Ebdon
    QF2 - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Liang Wenbo
    QF4 - Stephen Maguire v Joe Perry

Comment

• Congratulations to both ... sometimes there should be no loser (and sometimes no winner ) All praise Joe that was a fight! ... and good luck Wembo, no easy task ahead of you
      Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
      http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• Well played Liang Wenbo brilliant stuff and todays results meens both Mark King and Mark Allen are top 16 players next season...............

Comment

• so exiciting to watch between Joe and Wenbo. Great match from both players.

I think Wenbo will learn a lot from this match. It definitely did a lot of benefit to Wenbo comapring if it was an easy match.

Comment

• Thanks Hege

I can see Wenbo playing alot better against O'Sullivan than he did against Swail. We could be in for a shock.
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mitsuko View Post
              I can see Wenbo playing alot better against O'Sullivan than he did against Swail. We could be in for a shock.
              .. or he won't be able to sleep today and having to start playing already tomrrow @ 14:30 pm could be an issue for him? Hope not, we shall see.

Comment

• I hadn't even noticed it's tomorrow
                You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

• What a match!!! I thought I'd missed the action when I got home and saw Liang potted the 'match ball' at 12-10.

Liang should learn an important lesson - not to celebrate too early. Lol
                  2006 Premier League Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mitsuko View Post
                    Thanks Hege

I'm not sure, Ronnie's on amazing form. It could be one way traffic.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cap View Post

Liang should learn an important lesson - not to celebrate too early. Lol
                      He did it again lol, although atleast the second time it was quite certain he had won.

Comment

• I'm not sure there are any more emotions for me to feel tonight!
                        That exhausted me so I can only imagine how Joe and Wenbo feel.
                        Of course I am totally gutted that Joe is out especially after that battle and the amazing snooker he played but Wenbo seems to have great character so good luck to him...
                        Maybe in time I can forgive him!!!
                        "The five S’s of sports training are: Stamina, Speed, Strength, Skill and Spirit;
                        but the greatest of these is Spirit." Ken Doherty

Comment

• Well done Wenbo.

It's ironic this Wenbo lad excels in the very quality that Ding lacks; he has a terrific temperament.

Comment

• He's got a different temperament, but I wouldn't call it better. Ding is stoneface compared to this guy.

Comment

• More mayhem in store

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                              Tuesday April 29
                              QF2 - Ronnie O'Sullivan v Liang Wenbo
                              QF4 - Stephen Maguire v Joe Perry
                              Are you sure? All quarters finals start tomorrow? Boss excited
                              sigpic
                              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• I hope someone uploads that final frame of Swail-Liang to Youtube, because that sounds like quite the donnybrook!
                                "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

Working...
                                X