X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by April madness View Post
    my (virtual) hat off well done!
    My hat off too. Wenbo is the revelation of this Championship. Well played so far , considering hes for the first time at Crucible hes got that far .. defeating experienced players on his way to the QF ... Way to go ! ROS has a tough match ahead .. im looking forward to it.

MOn the Rocket!
    "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
    Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
    Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ellena View Post
      My hat off too. Wenbo is the revelation of this Championship. Well played so far , considering hes for the first time at Crucible hes got that far .. defeating experienced players on his way to the QF ... Way to go ! ROS has a tough match ahead .. im looking forward to it.

MOn the Rocket!
      But honestly, in this second round match, Wenbo played just one great session. He went for far too many pots, and almost throw away the whole match just of this, because his potting was not very consistent like in the first session. Ronnie can and I think will punish him for that if he can't pot as good as he did in the first round vs Ken or the first session vs Swail. But hopefully a great and close match!
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Originally Posted by April madness View Post
        But honestly, in this second round match, Wenbo played just one great session. He went for far too many pots, and almost throw away the whole match just of this, because his potting was not very consistent like in the first session. Ronnie can and I think will punish him for that if he can't pot as good as he did in the first round vs Ken or the first session vs Swail. But hopefully a great and close match!
        wenbo is fearless and nieve...but he is young and he would have learned a hell of a lot about himself and snooker this week and can only get better...

and i expect a easy match for Ronnie to Reach the Semi Finals.....

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ekphantos View Post
          Would be great if you were right. For Liang is more interesting to watch as he shows some emotions. I think it is still too early to say whether he really has a better temperament though, after his success the pressure from outside (Chinese media etc.) is going to increase immensely, not to speak of the weight of his own expectations.
          The incident where he didn't know he'd fluked a red was pure comedy, a definite if the BBC still did a funny montage rather than trying to be all arty and do posy stuff... There I go, getting on my high horse again

Comment

• Wenbo is great and I am glad he's through, a new star is born, a charming character and a hell of a player. However, Swail is right when he says Wenbo could not see the yellow, the cue ball was clearly not in the same position, and that hurts. Yes, you can say that Swail should have looked better, but it was very tense out there, and I assume he thought the ref did it right. On the other hand, he had other chances later that he should have converted. All in all, a match to remember, that last frame's the reason I watch snooker

Comment

• Is Wenbo more attacking than Hendry?
              "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

• Originally Posted by Near View Post
                LOL XD
                You didn't get to see John Parrot sing uptown girl then
                Could someone upload it? I´d love to see that
                ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

• Originally Posted by Le Ball Sack View Post
                  Is Wenbo more attacking than Hendry?
                  Wenbo wasent atacking on some shots he was Reckless but he will learn.....theres a fine line between being atacking and reckless.....

Comment

• About the yellow.. if Swail feels aggrieved he should have let the referee know it at the proper time, not now because it just makes he sound like a bad loser, which I'm sure he isn't.

Besides the turning point was the brown he missed and not that yellow, imo.
                    Last edited by João; 29 April 2008, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
                      About the yellow.. if Swal feels aggrieved he should have let the referee know it at the proper time, not now because it just makes he sound like a bad loser, which I'm sure he isn't.

Besides the turning point was the brown he missed and not that yellow, imo.
                      Yes definitely - the referee has to ask Swail whether he is happy with the placing of the balls before Liang took the shot. Swail must have said yes for the game to continue. I know if I was in that position that I'd be checking. He should, at that point, speak up, and even ask for video clarification if necessary. No point saying it after he has took the shot. That said I am surprised the ref didn't use the video in the first place.
                      http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4290/wbce1.jpg

Comment

• No livescore on ws.com?

Comment

• Horrendous miss by Hendry on a black off the spot and Day is handed the first frame on a silver platter.

Hope that doesn't dent Hendry's confidence. Exactly those kind of unexpected misses has been plauging (spelling?) him earlier this season, but been absent until now in the WC.

Come on Stephen!

Comment

• Martin, please keep the score running here if you´re able to.

World snooker´s livescore i down...

Comment

• Hendry 0 0-1 31 Day

Break has broken down, safety exchange.

Comment

• I'm at work so I can only peak at the stream avery now and then when the boss isn't looking...

But I'll update when I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X