• Show
Clear All

• Wow!

What a shot!

Comment

• Unlucky

Comment

• Ah...

Misses the last red. Went a bit out of control towards the end. Good break none the less. 3-1 Hendry and I'm off my lunch break...

Comment

• Goddamnit! That heavy contact on the 13th red was annoying!

Ironically Hendry was complaining about the kicks & heavy contacts on the interview they showed before the match.

Good start by the King Crucible anyway! Keep it up!

Comment

• Thank´s guys, I am at work so can´t use eurosport.se !

To bad on the 147 but a good start for the maestro!

Comment

• The colours were a bit randomly scattered around anyway, so there was some hard work ahead of him. That is not to say that I wasn't caught up in the OMG 147!! frame of mind.

Great entertainment. I pity those who don't love snooker
              Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Maija View Post
                The colours were a bit randomly scattered around anyway, so there was some hard work ahead of him. That is not to say that I wasn't caught up in the OMG 147!! frame of mind.

Great entertainment. I pity those who don't love snooker
                Yeah and you can tell Hendry doesn't wanna fall behind in the record books, hell he doesn't even wanna be on tie with Ronnie I'm sure he'll keep trying for one whenever he gets the chance

May be we'll even witness 2 more maximums with Maguire wanting a piece of the cake as well :snooker:
                Give'em hell, Mark :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by scoo24 View Post
                  May be we'll even witness 2 more maximums with Maguire wanting a piece of the cake as well :snooker:
                  Exactly what I thought to myself a little while ago. That convertible of ROS' would quickly turn into a Nova!
                  Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

Yeah and you can tell Hendry doesn't wanna fall behind in the record books, hell he doesn't even wanna be on tie with Ronnie I'm sure he'll keep trying for one whenever he gets the chance

oh I am sure Ronnie could get another one as well. He will try to get one
                    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Originally Posted by April madness View Post
                      oh I am sure Ronnie could get another one as well. He will try to get one
                      Probably yes, after all that Bentley is about 100 K's so he'll try to get as much bite of the cherry as possible
                      Give'em hell, Mark :snooker:

Comment

• Hendry with his 4th consecutive frame.

Comment

Probably yes, after all that Bentley is about 100 K's so he'll try to get as much bite of the cherry as possible
                          lol. he could always get a toy one for his daughter if his share is too small for a real one.
                          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Ryan Day is looking a bit lost. Tricky choice of shots and extremely unlucky aswell.

Comment

• Come on Hendo. Haven't caught much of this match so far (having to work at the same time, no fun) but glad he's in the lead. How are they both playing?

Comment

• Originally Posted by adamxx View Post
                                Come on Hendo. Haven't caught much of this match so far (having to work at the same time, no fun) but glad he's in the lead. How are they both playing?
                                Hendry is taking his chances but he's still missing quite alot of those easy shots leaving the game wide open for Ryan who is clearly having a bad morning.

Edit: 5-1 :P
                                Last edited by João; 29 April 2008, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X