Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Ryan Day is still in his bed...

I hope he will do it better this evening !

Comment

• Originally Posted by adamxx View Post
      Come on Hendo. Haven't caught much of this match so far (having to work at the same time, no fun) but glad he's in the lead. How are they both playing?
      Hendry is clearly the better of the two right now. Day hasn't really done much yet, except for a nice 1st frame. The rest has been all Hendry. To be fair, Day hasn't really had luck on his side either.

Morning snooker is evil

Edit: 5-1 to Hendry now, and he is smiling broadly. Day leaves the arena for a wee break.
      Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Hendry 5-1

Think Day is trying to make shots happen, but it's not really working out for him. He is digging in though
        Last edited by Plank o' Wood; 29 April 2008, 11:14 AM. Reason: additional information.

Comment

• lol, I guess around 85% of this 42 points Hendry have came from fouls.

Hendry's defensive game has been immense!

Comment

• Originally Posted by João View Post
            lol, I guess around 85% of this 42 points Hendry have came from fouls.

Hendry's defensive game has been immense!

that would have been branded "oxymoron" 15 years ago!
            Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
            http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• Originally Posted by Monique View Post
              that would have been branded "oxymoron" 15 years ago!
              Hehe, yes. I guess he's just adapted to a new reality.

Comment

• Another 147 attempt gone wrong for Hendry. He don´t like to be no. 2 in the statistics.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Someone will need to pick up Ryan's toys before the next match starts and give them back to him. He's being a bit silly now.

Anyway - go for it, Stephen! Get your record back!
                  Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

• Day looks like hes going to explode

You've been seriously outplayed son :snooker:
                    My Flickr

Comment

• Anyway, Hendry has to make 2 maximums to get the record back. I don't think he'd want to share the honour of 9 max with anyone
                      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• So we are in for a real surprise here if Hednry reaches the semis
                        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• I'd love to see Hendry go through to the semis, but for the sake of having a good evening of snooker, I hope that Day ups his game a bit (but not too much
                          Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                            So we are in for a real surprise here if Hednry reaches the semis
                            Well, it would be a surprise to predict that before the tournament. But after his first round match the probability that he could get to the semis was high enough, so I don't think it really is a surprise now
                            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• 13-12 Ebdon is my prediction :/ I'd rather see a Carter win comfortably though.

Comment

• I haven't enjoyed watching Hendry play like today in a long while!
                                The Hendry - Ronnie semi seems very close now...
                                :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X